Video 2 Years of my Titanfall Channel and the end of it.

Discussion in 'Titanfall Creations' started by Mistergeorge, Apr 13, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mistergeorge

Mistergeorge Generation 5

This video is NOT related to Titanfall but because this Forum has been one with the experience I had all these 2 years in my Titanfall channel I thought it would be okay to post for one last time here.

Thank you so much all of you!

2. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Good luck dude with your new channel, and following what makes you happy!

3. Mistergeorge

Thanks a lot!

4. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Hey lad. I understand a lot of what you said in the video. The hype train can do more damage than good.

Whatever your choice, I hope you stick around these forums! I like to think of you as the official video guy of the place...

5. Mistergeorge

As I said for now I will take a break from the Titanfall community because everytime I see news right now I get like a panic attack. :p But with all seriousness right now I really hope I can soon be more interactive in the community.

6. Laddie13

Laddie13 Generation 4

That's very sad to hear George. Your enthusiasm will be missed for sure, hopefully you can get past your anxiety about Titanfall 2 and resume your Titanfall channel soon. A game is only made better when it has a dedicated community surrounding it, hype is only a bad thing when the final product does not deliver, and we know that is not going to happen. There will always be haters no matter how solid a game is, that is why it's important to have voices like yours drowning out the negativity. Good luck with your new channel, and I hope to see you back to the Titanfall community as soon as you feel better about it, even if it is in other ways than making videos.

• Like Like x 2
  7. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Hey @Mistergeorge thanks for everything you've done here in the community. Gonna miss those Burn Card pack openings. Do what you gotta do for you.

8. Mistergeorge

Thank you so much for all the support and I really hope that I will be able to return at some point. As far as hype is concerned I have an insane amount of trust towards Respawn but the thing is that right now what I am seeing is an incoming wave of utopian expectations exactly as in the pre-release of Titanfall.

Thank you for how much you have helped me! Wan't aware that the Burn Card openings were my best series. :D

9. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Hopefully you get back in Titanfall 2. And don't worry, if something like this is causing actual negative affects and will potentially decrease video quality, it's the right thing to step away. Don't want to make Titanfall 2 feel like a job. Hopefully we'll see you back in the Titanfall groove!

10. Mistergeorge

Thanks a lot for all the support! I am hoping for the same thing.

• Like Like x 1
  11. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Love ya man. Thanks for all the time and effort. Definitely will check outz the new channel!