8 reasons to be excited for Titanfall

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Dec 30, 2013.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

#1 WhoIsDo, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2013

Pretty cool video I found posted by IGN. They give eight different reasons as to why they're excited for Titanfall. Do you agree with all of their reasons? Or are there any other things you're excited for in the game?

2. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Good points! Especially the one about "verticality". This is where the game will out class other shooters. As my son pointed out, we have X and Y axis, now we have the Z axis too!
    Almost puts it with a combat-flight sim. Read an article where someone was playing the game, and was getting pwn'd until he began to use altitude to cove r the map. This is going to be insane!

• Like Like x 1
  3. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

I'm really anxious to see what type of teamwork builds from this game. Having people that are great at covering the high-ground, others at CQB, etc.

4. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

This game just may prove to "re-invent" actual team play in a fps game. Imagine a team where everyone plays to their strengths.

5. Loelei

Loelei Generation 3

So many new elements to this game yet it still feels like you can just pick it up and understand it very quickly. As someone who has been a very effective sniper (not camper) in most FPS's I've played, it looks like Titanfall is going to force me to be a CQC player. And that, I am perfectly fine with. This game looks so damn fun!

• Like Like x 1
  6. hallmaster

hallmaster Generation 4

I'm suprised to see it coming from IGN, but the video is nice :D