90% of the Pilots use the same Titan

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Derrame, Feb 7, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I ran with Legion until Level 50. Nemesis is the Scorch by far.....and Ronin to the untrained...

I'm presently leveling up Scorch....I'm at Level 15. Nemesis......is the ION.

I assume once I tackle the next Titan....which I think will be the Ion...it will have a Nemesis.

The Legion is big and bulky ...and I was really pizzed when they nerfed it.........it's almost impossible to get away from any other enemy on the battlefield......when they get up on you....

If anything.....I think 1 Turbo Boost or whatever u call it should be standard..........you shouldn't have to pick between a boost or a smoke. Because smoke is the only way to get someone off your back in a efficient manner...at this time my 1 legged grandma with a broken hip could jump on the legions back and get away with it.

I guess what I'm saying is that I think every Titan has a Nemesis......and its all pretty even at this point.....ALMOST.

But I agree some tweaking still needs to be done....

• Like Like x 2
  2. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

i agree with your assessment. i myself have been playing with ION and Tone seem to be the nemesis .

3. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

ps i want to unlock those black camo's lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I was planning on running with the black scorch similar to my Legion but once I unlocked it I decided that it looked better with other colors and nose art.....

I'll take a pic later and post it...

White.......Blue Stripe nose art and of course the Gold checkerboard weapon....lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Great post Derrame! I think your main point is that even if a lot of people do use Tone, rather than nerf it anymore, the others should be upgraded instead. I always agree with that logic. More power, not less. With that in mind, I think you made some very good suggestions there and I believe they should be well accepted as you are trying to operate within the game as it stands.

My preferences would more drastic and be in this order:
    1) Bring back the TF1 titans with fully customizable loadouts instead of these preset titans.
    2) Leave the preset titans, but bring back the TF1 fully customizable titans as well and allow players to choose from both.
    3) If all we are going to have is these TF2 titans, at least make the complete loadouts fully customizable.

Also, in #2 or #3, at least get rid of Scorch and Ion completely, because the laser and fire make the game too cartoony.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

Attrition
    Amped Hardpoint
    Bounty Hunt
    Angel City 24/7

7. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

Ion's splitter rifle it's useless, it doesn't damage pilots and even less, Titans

• Like Like x 1
  8. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

the latest update "unnerfed" it a little bit
    but the problem it's not Tone, the other titans should be better than they are now

• Like Like x 1
  9. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

10. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Agreed! Good for you for sticking to your guns Derrame.

11. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

Agree 100% derrame. I believe I posted what I thought should happen to each Titan

12. ReedyChannel146

ReedyChannel146 Generation 2

I see a good mix in most games, even LTS. Currently I am running tone but it is time to switch it up for a while.

Tone is good, Ion is good, Scorch has it's place (close quarters), my son is really good with Northstar, (I need to play with it a lot more). Ronin in the right hands kills, especially the slower Titans before they can move. Legion is really good once I mastered the cannon shot (or whatever it's called) especially if you choose to have 2.

I need more time in both Ronin and Northstar.

13. Mustard SG

Mustard SG Generation 1
    Elite Pilot

I play Bounty Hunt Exclusively and I see lots of Legion and Scorch.

14. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Yeah, I would've agreed that Tone was the go to for most but since the game meta has evolved I'm seeing far more light titans, namely northstar. Also, it seems like many are moving to scorch. My sense is that Legion is the most troublesome if you are caught out, that mini gun can reduce you to nothing in a short space of time.

Mind you, I play almost exclusively attrition because I'm on Australian servers so there is no other choice.

15. HalfCutDreamer

HalfCutDreamer Generation 3

Started using northstar, really enjoying it atm

• Like Like x 1
  16. Villain

Villain Generation 3

Ha!

I was thinking to myself I bet it's tone.

I originally started with scorch and have most of my time logged with him BUT...

I recently started using Tone...and holy shit is that easier! If I remember correctly Tone is supposed to have a higher difficulty, in what world is scorch easier to use. You can literally kill yourself with your own weapons with that Titan. You basically have to preplan all of your attacks based on geography.

Yea, tone is a beast

• Like Like x 1