A Day Without Titanfall aka Happy Mothers Day :)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lobby' started by rainman0211, May 10, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Hung out with wifey and for this entire day:rolleyes: (well maybe 93% of it anyway) she's had my undivided attention. She just lounged around all day in the bedroom (which just happens to be where the xbox is) and I hope enjoyed all the attention. I cooked, cleaned, pick "two good movies". She even look at me and said "You did good today". And to top it of no Titanfall.... but still a great day spent with my best friend.:) Hope everyone had a nice Mothers Day.

2. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

ah yes...................................WEDDED Bliss!!!!!!!!!!;)

Been at it 40 years THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
    The wives needs more pampering than us guys do. We're tough!!! They're soft and cuddly.............;)

Just wait til father's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

My Mother's Day was spent in another province visiting her parents for Mother's Day. She is the most special woman in the world. She loves me still after the recent metamorphosis to a 20 year old, or is it 8 year old (It has it's up side for her ;)). You guys just make me want to cry, you are all so sweet. All our Titangals are just hanging in there beside us. No spoilers on this thread I guess, so I will shit up now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Up, down or sideways, whichever way you do it... you're gonna need this.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Toooooo funny. I missed that typo. I should not admit that it was not on purpose. Ole eagle eye does not miss a thing, eh? By the way I was looking for you lastThursday night and did not see you on line. I will continue to keep an eye out. Finally, your picture does raise the age old question of not up, down, or sideways, but that of does the edge hang on the inside or outside. I know the answer which came to me after years of deep thought (ha ha).

• Funny Funny x 1