Advice on "All The Hardware" achievement XB1

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by jetli333, Mar 15, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jetli333

jetli333 Generation 3

This achievement is to unlock everything in the game. All weapons attachments and mods.

Once we reach level 50 and regenerate (Gen 2) all the challenges are reset.By completing challenges for each weapon Pilot/Titan.

My question is should I not regenerate to Gen 2 stay at level 50 and try for the achievement or continue to level up and when i eventually get to Gen 10 then focus on the cheevo.? Thanks for any advice given

2. megabeast37215

megabeast37215 Generation 2

You should do whatever is more important to you personally. What matters more: Achievements or a maxed Generation rating?

Me personally.. I'll do it after I hit Gen 10 because at that point, I won't have anything else to work toward.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BigPete7978

BigPete7978 Generation 2

This is the route I will be taking. After Gen 10 there will be nothing else to work on. This is when I will unlock everything all the way in the game.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Kleaner

The Kleaner Generation 2

Hopefully by the time people start reaching Gen 10 the DLC will be out and Caps will be increased.

5. Force58

Force58 Generation 2

Man, I'm seeing alot of Gen 2, 3 and some 4's online now. I don't know how you all have that much time to play. I think I'll get to level 50 by the end of March, but it does take longer once you reach level 30 or so to get to the next level. I just want all of the achievements, so that one will be priority at least till the end of the month. I have to check, but I hope there isn't an achievement to go through the Gen ranks, that might just kill me, hahahahahaha.

Cheers

6. CRUCIAL

CRUCIAL Generation 4

There is sorry, now don't do anythin rash o_O

7. maroofisonfire

maroofisonfire Generation 2

I'm personally waiting to get to Gen 10 - I like leveling up/regenerating.

8. lxODUMxl

lxODUMxl Generation 2

i agree with most everyone here. waiting till gen 10 to get the extra achievements and such.

9. maroofisonfire

maroofisonfire Generation 2

Got this the other day after maxing out at Gen 10 and it's actually fun again to play.

10. TtargetPractice

TtargetPractice Generation 2

You should be a man and complete every challenge on the list before regenerating, every time you regenerate. Then you can tell all your friends about it, and women at bars, and your college professors, and everyone will think you're the coolest and they'll give you food and shelter because of it.

I'm kidding. You should choose for yourself. Both the achievement and a generation 10 badge are completely meaningless, unless they mean something to you for whatever reason. Ask yourself: What do I want?