AI companionship

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Ninjajedaii, Aug 11, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ninjajedaii

Ninjajedaii Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Has anything been stated in articles etc about the AIs for our Titans in the new game ?
    Could it be possible that based on what we know in the single player campaign ,in regards to our developing relationship with BT7274, that during MP play we will have to develop a relationship with our AI to reach maximum efficiency with our Titan ?

For example let's say me and SID get along so well due to continued use and extended Titan survival that the moment I decide to put him in follow or guard mode he will engage enemies more effectively in TF2 ? As opposed to using that perk to make Titans more efficient in TF.

Just a thought / curious for answers..

2. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Hmmm, you mean like an individual leveling system for each of the titan classes? I've not heard of anything like this and know less about how it would be implemented or be balanced, but I like the idea.
    Even something small but relevant - the titan commenting on the win/lose ratio you have in that specific unit, giving you a warning about what weapons you commonly fall foul to, or a link to a weather app so it can comment on what the weather is outside your window! (us brits love to talk about the weather :))
    It would give a level of intimacy that you don't see in any other game. Little touches make a game stand out.

3. Ninjajedaii

Ninjajedaii Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Similar to something SLAI offered. The AI would grow with you.. As you level up so would the AI. And the longer you interact with the AI and level it up the more effective it will become.