All i do is win Challenge Gen 8

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Notepad, Mar 28, 2014.

?
  1. Yes, it would be nice

59.0%
  2. No

41.0%
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Notepad

Notepad Generation 1

It would be nice that the ( All I Do Is Win ) Challenge Generation Rank 8 wasn't that hard... Why 100 ?? and it says win 100 rounds but when you go in LTS and you win a round it doesn't count.. ? at least put 50 wins not 100 i am at 23/100 and im Gen8 lvl 50 all challenge finished and its taking along time to do it

PS : Sorry for my english.. im not that great.

Origin Name : vKizt
    Generation Rank : 8

Titanfall challenge.....PNG

2. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Heard quite a few people have an issue that it doesn't count wins, only the rounds. Hopefully they fix that!

3. x ERASURE

x ERASURE Generation 2

I'm with you on this. Didn't have too much of an issue getting the gooser challenge because that was skill based, but getting 100 wins is a little over the top, and many matches I've got a great score but lost because of a bad team so it gets a little frustrating. I'm on 29/100 so on with the grind!

4. Its Cujo

Its Cujo Generation 2

Working on this now. I agree too it's kinda dumb since you'll get stuck with some bad kids from time to time. Add me lets join up then we will never lose lol

GT: its cujo

5. HomieOC

HomieOC Generation 2

It's honestly not hard ... It took me 2 days. Get in a party chat with a group of friends and go play attrition. Guarantee it will be a easy win lol. I'm 10th gen btw. Got any questions feel free to message me

6. Its Cujo

Its Cujo Generation 2

Ya I hear ya just gonna take a little bit. I mainly play alone lol. But how did you get your eject kills in the 9th gen. Thanks.

7. Notepad

Notepad Generation 1

Yea i did it guys its ok now ;)
    Capture.PNG

8. Its Cujo

Its Cujo Generation 2

Should help me get some wins lol. At 50 right now.

GT: its cujo

9. Kingpinx87

Kingpinx87 Generation 2

Currently on 26/100. Anyone else shooting for this add me!

10. A.C

A.C Generation 4

What is the rush? Honestly?

You will get the 100 wins eventually (because as an 8th gen pilot, I'm sure you already have over 100 wins) like people will get the Gooser kills eventually.

The same people complaining about the wins and the gooser kills end up usually being the same people that want more Generations/Prestige levels beyond 10 - give them something to work to, and it's too hard or time consuming - make it easy for them, and then they complain that the game was completed too quickly and that more generations are required.

Rock > developer < Hard place

11. Its Cujo

Its Cujo Generation 2

Ya gooser and the wins took a little while but what's funny makes you a better player. Cause now when someone ejects I look up never did that when I first started playing. Working on MVP right now on the 9th gen need 20 more then I'll be 10th. In no hurry really and it's pretty easy to get MVP in attrition.

12. mikeeeeeeeee124

mikeeeeeeeee124 Generation 1

this challenge is making me so mad. under 5 and a half hours to get to level 50... 18 wins. what a waste of xp. whats the fastest game to get wins?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Its Cujo

Its Cujo Generation 2

Attrition with a good team get a win every 5min usually. I am a 10th gen now. Just enjoy the game you'll get the win eventually.

14. Clarkeh

Clarkeh Post-Patch Generation 6 Pilot
    Elite Pilot

Im nowhere near that challenge yet but its simple, Nuclear Ejection kills counts towards that challenge.

15. Its Cujo

Its Cujo Generation 2

Ya that's what I ended up doing I am 10th gen now. 9 wasn't too bad.

16. invi7

invi7 Generation 1

This challenge will cause gen8 player refuse to stack with noob/new player and making the match unbalance..

17. Action Midget

Action Midget Generation 2

I'm about 91/100 on this challenge and it is a hard slog when playing purely on your own, but it'll be one heck of a sense of accomplishment when I finish it and hit the all important 9th gen.
    And like with gooser if they reduce challenges too much it'll take away from the experience of constantly improving.
    IMO.

18. A.C

A.C Generation 4

I really don't understand what there is to complain about - it takes time, that's all it takes. It doesn't really require much more than that.

The worst players will eventually get 100 wins. There are more challenging tasks in Gen 8 than 100 wins.

Honestly, whatever happened to grinding for recognition?

I wish some of the challenges were harder and got progressively harder, giving actual Prestige to being a high rank/high gen player.

19. BlackhorseACR

BlackhorseACR Generation 2
    Elite Pilot

Personally I think the 100 wins and 50 MVP at Gen 9 are fine the way they are. The latter stages should have some grinds where skill plays a part. The better you do the more you win.

20. Christopher

Christopher Generation 2

Like i said in a previous post, Dont think of it as a grind. Think of the grind going away from a while. You get to actually just play the game and have fun. People are getting to upset about this challenge and that, when you finally hit 8 you get to relax and play it like a normal FPS for once since 1st Gen. Enjoy the game because 9th is going to take a while as well....But you will be doing challenges the whole time in 9th.