All Titanfall 1 Maps inserted into T2!

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by KernelClamjuice, Nov 26, 2016.

?
  1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I personally love the T1 maps. Not all of them but Just about all of them.

I would love to see all of the maps in T2. If they can do it for Angel City......which is not the best map from T1 they can do it for all the maps.

Beggers can't be choosers....it's all or nothing for this poll.......we can't get too picky or they won't consider it.

So if you would even like to see them...Vote Yes!

Share your thoughts below. What is your favorite map from T1? *New Poll Comimg

2. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

Yes! of course!
    I really like Angel City, Expedition and Airbase, those maps must be in TF2

(I started to like tf1 when i saw gameplay videos in those maps, but couldn't get tf1 back then, so i got tf2,)
    I want TF1 Maps in TF2!
    Maps in tf1 seem to have more details, tf2 mps seem to have more blank and empty spaces, more simplistic architecture or design

3. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yes, all TF1 maps please! Even the worst TF1 map is better than the best TF2 map. The TF1 maps are just larger with more details as Derrame said and are just generally designed much better. I've said it before, just include all of them now even if they are glitchy. We will be understanding of that, but give us the variety and freedom now. Work out the bugs later. 9 maps (10 with DLC) is just not enough, especially when these are smaller and designed with choke points and now the game creation engine is feeding us the same map 2 or 3 times in a row.