angry irrational rant time

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by Lateralus082, Feb 6, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Lateralus082

Lateralus082 Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

#1 Lateralus082, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
    Is anyone else starting to lose hope? I mean, come on. 3 TIMES!! Not once or twice, but THREE. I know that the 360 has passed its time, but we're are only 4 months into a brand new generation! The One hasn't even taken baby steps and the 360 is already being thrown under the bus! If this is what we less fortunate will have to face, then I might just cancel my pre-order. By March 25th, this game will have shed its initial frenzy, which is what every gamer looks forward to in a release of this magnitude. And we're missing out because of "finishing touches" that could easily be implemented in a patch! In the words of Harvey Dent: "It's not about what I want. It's about what's FAIR!"

• Like Like x 2
  2. KingOfGaems

KingOfGaems Helpin' you in the best way, day by day.
    Elite Pilot

The thing is about this one, is that a lot of people will get frustrated if it isn't up to "Top Notch". It would be another "Battlefield" scenario where everybody gets mad because the game isn't finished.

3. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I do see it from both sides. On one hand, you have the Xbox 360, where A LOT of people are still gaming on those consoles. On the other hand, Microsoft is trying to promote the Xbone. I do agree though, the Xbox 360 can't just be thrown under the bus. A majority of the market is still on the 360.

• Like Like x 1
  4. daminecraftninja

daminecraftninja Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

That is kind of disappointed, that majority of the gamers are on xbox 360 and ps4 instead of the xbox one. They are taking it to a new level with promoting.

• Like Like x 1
  5. markforza

markforza Finally got to Gen5
    Elite Pilot

But U could also look at it like this.... With being released later on 360 that Initial Frenzy WILL still be happening, just its going to be 2weeks later!? Sorry, I'm a Glass Half Full rather than Glass Half Empty type of Guy! So the same Initial problems & the whole Learning process is delayed a Fortnight, hardly a reason to NOT Play!

6. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

I know there are a lot of different angles to look at this situation, but I'm starting to wonder if this is why it took SO long to hear about the Xbox 360 version. Obviously they want to promote the Xbox One version, and I don't blame them. Just makes me think that the 360 version definitely needs some final optimization to truly make it the experience that they know the fans deserve.

It absolutely sucks for Xbox 360 owners, but it's probably better than having a buggy or broken game that won't work.

7. markforza

Elite Pilot

I also notice you're 16yrs Old, to Older gamers like myself we r used to being let down & its ALL part of life so get used to it as there'll b plenty more Disappointments to come! I know this WILL make me sound Old but what is it with the Younger Generation wanting EVERTHING yesterday & with No Input on their behalf? I'm sorry but Your Whole Age group is Going to get A RUDE AWAKENING when U enter the Real World where Running a House has to come before the Latest games etc. Hope U understand, doesn't have to be today but you'll realise later Thats The Way The World Is! Enjoy the Game when U get it anyways

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lateralus082

Elite Pilot

Like I said in the title: Irrational. I got caught up in the moment. Now I've cooled down. But you have to admit, when you're faced with multiple setbacks, you begin to crack. Now I can recompose myself and wait patiently like everyone else. As for being young, well.....maybe that's the hormones and testosterone talking.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

10. markforza

Elite Pilot

Cool but like I said get used to it! Life's a #Bitch! lol I understand the Frustration but its just one of those things that We can't do ANYTHING about! That's Life!! I wasn't trying to Personally Attack you so we'll leave it now! Enjoy the Game whenever U do get it!

11. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Are you upsetting people again. I turn my back and you are off at someone...I just cant take you anywhere...:)

12. markforza

Elite Pilot

Nah, U can take me just Don't let me Speak to anyone!! Or as we say in Scotland, U can only be taken somewhere Twice, 2nd time to apologise for the 1st!! lol

13. geegee

geegee Generation 2

You have to wonder if it's a marketing ploy to get more people to buy the One.

• Like Like x 2
  14. TYPOGRAPH1C

TYPOGRAPH1C Generation 3

That's exactly what it is. Guys, the game is finished by then. It takes longer than 2 weeks for a game to "go gold", be certified, the production of discs, then distribution to retailers... it's entirely a marketing ploy to push new consoles. Period.

One thing I can tell you is this, it WILL cause people to go out and buy Xbox One's. It's certainly got that "Halo" effect going for it. Also, @Lateralus082 I promise you this game will have not "shed it's initial frenzy". 2004 & 2005 were entirely dominated by 1 console FPS title, one that at the age of 7 you may or may not very well remember. That is Halo 2. It redefined what it meant to play an "online" console title. It literally ushered in Xbox Live and many of the features we've grown accustomed to these days. Friends lists, voice chat, proximity chat, messages, emblems, clan systems, the (horribly flawed) TruSkill ranking system... the list goes on and on.

Titanfall will essentially be doing the same thing... but now nearly 10 years later. Be excited. :D

- TYPØ

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lateralus082

Elite Pilot

We need more of you in our forums.

• Like Like x 1
  16. GammonMaster

GammonMaster O.G. Original Gamer Before Platform Shoes, Baby!
    Elite Pilot

A game designed for a next Gen system being dummied down to work on an old Gen system, seems a real pain to me.
    Too bad they do not have a pay by the month system for the One. I think many might do it this time.

17. TYPOGRAPH1C

TYPOGRAPH1C Generation 3

Gee thanks! :D

I just joined, but as you can probably tell, I live and breath shooters & have been doing this for awhile... you'll be seeing a lot more of me around these parts for sure.

- TYPØ

18. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Did you read my post and just re-write it? Ha!

19. TYPOGRAPH1C

TYPOGRAPH1C Generation 3

No. To be fair I didn't notice your actual response because the entire thing looked like all you did was quote the OP. Because of the formatting, you wrote your post within his quote, which needed for us to press the drop down. I didn't press it because at first glance it seemed there wasn't anything there. But yes, our posts are similar now that I've taken the time to read yours.

- TYPØ

20. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Hey dude,

I am sorry, I really was just kidding. I hope that I didn't offend you. I will be more careful with my comments in future...