Anyone Else Run Into This Guy?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by ensc, Nov 24, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

#1 ensc, Nov 24, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    [NOTE to Moderators: If we are not supposed to put a direct post about someone on here, please just delete this, I don't mind and I apologize. I don't want to cause trouble or anything. I actually didn't even want to post this here. I tried to put it in EA's Titanfall 2 Forums, but I couldn't figure out how to create or reply to a thread there and I just needed to get this off my chest, because what this guy is doing was really bugging me.]

I've run into this guy twice now in Titanfall 2 and I think they should kick him off the game, because he is intentionally shutting down voices.

His Origin ID is vectorvitale and he plays in a clan with a Clan Tag of NEX.

It is bad enough that the new Networks system kills your continuity between games where you don't necessarily remain with the same players and you don't have a continuity of chat, but at least you can try to get a mini chat going on just during the game you are in. But, NOOOOOOOO!!!! Not with this guy. As soon as you type something, you don't get to even see what you or other people have typed, because he has a macro running that basically types "ggwp" and hits enter and then repeats that like 10 to 15 times, so it wipes anything off the screen that anyone else has typed. He does this from the start of the game until your looking at your stats, so there is no chance for chat AT ALL.

I don't know. Is it just me that has a problem with stuff like that? I just find it very disrespectul to other players and very rude.

2. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

i havent encounterd him fortunately, but
    is read very oft things like "glwp" or "glhf" or "gwlf" or similar and wd, gg, what is that?

i do encounter cheaters, players using aim bot or smart pistol from the beginning until the end and that is not normal

good idea to report this people

3. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

i read glhf often, what is that?

4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Hey Derrame, I will try to explain what I think those mean:

gg = good game
    ggwp = good game well played
    wd, gg = well done, good game
    glhf = good luck have fun
    glwp = good luck well played
    gwlf = I think this is just a typo, good well luck fun :)

Anyway, my problem is not with people typing these, because they are mostly just nice comments and good sportsmanship.

My problem is what this vectorvitale guy does. He obviously has a mouse and/or keyboard that allows him to record macros of keystrokes, which he can then run that macro as many times as he wants by pressing one button on his mouse or one key on his keyboard. Every time, he presses that one button or key, you see this in the chat window:

ggwp
    ggwp
    ggwp
    ggwp
    ggwp
    ggwp
    ggwp
    ggwp
    ggwp
    ggwp
    ggwp
    ggwp
    ggwp
    ggwp
    ggwp

So all of that came from him pressing one button or one key, so it basically erases anything else anyone else types from the screen, because he does it over and over again from the start of the game until the stats come up, so you have no chance to chat at all with any of the other players on either team.