Xbox One Anyone interested in Titanfall Thursdays?

Discussion in 'Xbox One & 360 Parties' started by Mecha Maiden, Nov 3, 2016.

?
  1. Attrition

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Bounty Hunt

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. P vs P

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Hardpoint

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mecha Maiden

Mecha Maiden Generation 5

Was thinking since some people were having issues playing on Tuesdays, we could group up on Thursdays as well.
    Nothing to serious just a way to party up and have some fun with fellow pilots. (TFC)

https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/184/

Happy hour is already at 10pm so it would be easy for most of us.
    Let me know if you would be interested and what game modes you prefer.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Good suggestion if I can stay awake! Since there are only two votes at this point you can guess my fav, but Bounty Hunt is good as well.

3. BattleReadyPB

BattleReadyPB Generation 5

Last Titan Standing

4. Mecha Maiden

I love it... but i am oh so bad at it lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mecha Maiden

@DARK BAWGS I'll be on for happy hour at 10, if your on I would love for you to join us.

6. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I would love to but would not be for long as I have an early call tomorrow; I am a Volunteer Driver for the Canadian Cancer Society, we take people in for their treatments. I will have to get up extra early.

• Like Like x 2
  7. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

It is fun except I think I am usually the "First Titan Down"...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mecha Maiden

@DARK BAWGS Sounds good, you are an awesome man!

Happy hour is actually 6pm for the network. not sure why all the the times are different on the website. So I'm just creating my own network for this kind of stuff. I'll post the link once I get everything up.

9. BattleReadyPB

BattleReadyPB Generation 5

Even something seemingly as minor as getting to a hospital for treatment can be made difficult for those in rural areas.

Outstanding work sir.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mecha Maiden

Alright here is my network : Mecha Militia - https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/290599/

Happy Hour is 10pm Daily
    (despite what the website says - I have notified respawn that region and happy hour time listed on website keep randomly resetting themselves)

Feel free to share the network. All players welcome!!

11. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I joined and look forward to getting connected...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mecha Maiden

Just so you guys know as well, there is an issue with the networks website "resetting" Happy hour and region. It is set for 10pm but was reset today to 6pm. Will try to be on and catch a few games but still unsure- I've got a family to run! :)

13. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Works for me will be on at 6:00 hope to see you all...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mecha Maiden

Network Happy Hour tonight @9pm EST... Having issues still with the network as the Happy Hour and Region continue to change randomly throughout the day from saved settings.

Also experiencing issues with "invite network" - as it is not seen to other players in lobby or may put all players in separate lobbys. I have emailed EA about the bug, & Hope to have a resolution soon. Thanks for your patience and support!! Network : Mecha Militia

15. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Can't make it tonight but I did add some credits today...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I've noticed that you will not see the 'Invite Network' prompt if you're in the create-a-class screen. You have to be on the main MP menu it seems. Also, right after a game which you used the 'Invite Network' feature, it puts those people in a 'party' together.

17. Mecha Maiden

That's the weird part was all three players were on main screen in network lobby waiting. When we did finally get it to work and all accepted, we all got put into separate lobbys. Either way EA has reset happy hour to 10pm so they seem to be working on the issue, which is good news!

18. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Just to let you know I am in the Network daily. Unfortunately rarely see anyone other than you. Enjoyed our short session last night. Was that you or your husband - if it was him you are a great teacher!

I find the 10PM time a bit late right now. I am still healing my broken shoulder and I simply can't sleep at night without a lot of pain, that means by 9 or 10 the next night I am exhausted. I will try to get on more often and stay longer. Hope to see more players from TC join us and get together (be nice if you got your headset working).

Have a great day.

19. Mecha Maiden

It was me :) I am sorry to hear about your shoulder! I can't believe you can still play.

My headset is new and should be functioning normally.

I will always try to get on earlier - it is just hard with getting the kids to bed.
    I have also found it hard to join with other players lately, as I think everyone has started their own networks.
    I appreciate your support for my network and always enjoy catching a few games :) Hope you heal up that shoulder!!

20. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Thanks Mecha,
    I was in the doctor's waiting room when I read your note so couldn't respond and when I got home I was too sore and tired.
    Just to be clear, I broke my shoulder on July 2 and on August 28 got the arm out of the sling and have been going to rehab since then. The fracture was totally mended but when i broke it I tore the muscles around the Rotator and down my bicep - the doctor said I will still be in pain and need physio for about six more months. I have pretty good mobility about 60% but it is still quite painful.
    Thankfully i can still play which is what keeps me sane.
    Hope to catch you on later today or tomorrow.

• Like Like x 2