Xbox One Anyone interested in Titanfall Thursdays?

Discussion in 'Xbox One & 360 Parties' started by Mecha Maiden, Nov 3, 2016.

?
  1. Attrition

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Bounty Hunt

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. P vs P

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Hardpoint

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mecha Maiden

Mecha Maiden Generation 5

OUCH!
    I can kind of relate...
    I had an massive burn about 2 years ago that left me without function in my right arm and hand for about 18 months.
    I got back into gaming after extensive physical therapy but still never like it used to be. It caused a lot of tendon and muscle damage in my wrist, thumb and first two fingers so from time to time I loose grip in my hand but luckily I'm stubborn :)

I'm not sure if it is popular in Canada but Kinesio tape was a lifesaver for me. When applied right it can offer support and relief for various muscle, joint and tendon issues. Definitely helped with the pain and Great for me after physical therapy. https://kinesiotaping.com/about/what-is-the-kinesio-taping-method/

See you on the frontier!!

2. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I looked it up and it is available in Canada, thanks for the tip. They even offer seminars on how to use it. Sorry to hear about your burns, I appreciate what you have gone through, many years ago while at school I worked as an orderly and was assigned duty in the burn unit, quite traumatic for a young person. My mom was badly burned in a house fire and was years and many surgeries before it was bearable. She was a beautiful woman and the burns left her badly scarred and certainly shortened her life.

Glad you fought back and I am definitely going to look into that tape. Perhaps it will help be finally get a good nights sleep...

• Like Like x 1
  3. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Hey is this still open? I am keen as a bean and will play any mode, what time do you guys jam? I own my own business so luckily I can do what I want, hence you'll probably see me ducking in and out of the clan all the time lol, I think when you guys are night it's day for me or something, I get onto the Oregon 1 server with an playable for me ping, that's the server I was on last time I jammed with you all. If you see me online on a Thurs (which then might a Friday for me? oh man now I am confused) and you need someone to run ahead and get shot first, let me know! my box is on pretty much all the time minus the 8 hours I do sleep!, peace!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. markforza

markforza Finally got to Gen5
    Elite Pilot

Attrition, but any chance of playing maybe at 6pm for European players? 10pm can be 4am depending on if Western /Central/Eastern times & although I'm a nighthawk I STILL have to SLEEP!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mecha Maiden

Don't really do it scheduled as I was always the only one from the network. but feel free to post a " looking for group" post in club if you know you will be on and want to team up. Also don't ever feel pressured to use mic, We are all good either way - If I wasn't hosting I wouldn't wear mine (I find it distracting). I will try to do something every few weeks on the network to get us together and will post in club so keep you're eyes peeled :)

6. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I really need to get back on the grind on my Xbox. Been playing on the PS4.

7. Mecha Maiden

@RottweilerluvNZ @DARK BAWGS We will be playing tonight @7pm EST if you guys want to join. Just msg me or my husband (MechaMerc7274) if you want an invite. We have got about 8 so far so probably start out with some Private match goofing off before we split up.

8. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Darn sorry I missed it didn't know or I would have been there... hope you all had a great time.

9. Mecha Maiden

No need to worry - its for tonight :)

10. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

That could be a problem, but I will try to get there. I just had an injection in my hip and it is pretty sore so if it still hurts to sit I will not make it.

Have fun!

• Like Like x 1
  11. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

#31 DARK BAWGS, Apr 8, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    Thanks for the commitment Mecha and also to the other half of the household for putting on an excellent night. My only two regrets are:
    1. I played so badly, but then what else is new?
    2. I had to leave when I did, after the procedure on my hip I just couldn't take anymore and my eyes were beginning to burn.
    I for one look forward to the next event you organize and will make every effort to be their and support "Mecha Miaden's Troup" as Rottie calls it. Your attitude is a real inspiration to me and I am sure others.

Well done and congrats! :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mecha Maiden

As always thank you @DARK BAWGS for joining us - I just saw your other post so I am very sorry to hear about your hip, I would have had no idea!
    The network has had so much fun that we will start doing this weekly - Friday on the Frontier - We will kick off at 7pm est , I hope you can continue to join!

Also don't feel bad about how you played - the pilots that joined in towards the end were most of the members of the competitive team: cuThroat - I started playing " ishiii " when I was still doing ladies night. She is the one organizing the LTS competition and unkknownSoldier is kind of a legend in the TF world so we were very fortunate to have them join us - it was a lot of fun.

Here is her twitch channel if you ever want to check them out https://www.twitch.tv/uhohiishiii/videos/all

Thanks again for joining us - You're awesome!!

13. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Thanks, and I tried to watch some of it but kept getting something else on her screen. Was watching Ladies Night, looks like you guys had fun.

• Like Like x 1