Attempting connection loop

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by zephyr, Jul 4, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. zephyr

zephyr Generation 1

Hello.

I cant find any servers yesterday and today. I just get a loop of Attempting Connection.
    I have tried all other timezones also.

Are the servers down??

2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Wish I could help, but I'm not too savvy with the workings of a PC.:( I am but mere a dirty console player so I can only offer you a hearty "Welcome to the forum" and the assurance (which in this case is a definite maybe):D that if it's not too hard of a fix and someone will have you up and running in no time at all.

Call to arms!!!o_O Can someone please help this pilot so that he too may know the enjoyment of playing one the the best games ever.;)
    Funny-Game-Quotes-Images-HD-Wallpaper-570x320.jpg ;)

3. Pek

Pek Generation 2

#3 Pek, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
    As far as I know, I had this problem previously after buying it and playing. After a long time of not playing, I did a re-install and I guess this is where you should resort on to get rid of it. While you're at it, make sure your firewall and anti-virus aren't fucking up. Add titanfall to your firewall exceptions and make sure the following ports are open on your modem/router:
    • TCP/HTTP: 443; 25000-25099; 30000 – 30099
    • UDP: 8125; 25000-25099; 30000 – 30099
    Link to a how-to: *****************************************************************************
    Also try switching Datacenter, It willre set your connection and might get you that one time succes in connecting!

If that fails.. contact EA I guess. Hope they'll fix it.

• Agree Agree x 1