Australian/Nzers

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by KalReeger, Aug 2, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Absolute Bogan

Absolute Bogan Generation 2

I've just about given up with Aussie servers. SE ASIA seems to find games quickly every time. If I can't get an Aussie game within the first 2 minutes then I just give up trying. Has been worse ever since the last dlc dropped. I have been seeing you BigDaddyHotGue a bit lately too on those foreign servers also.

2. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Hey, I have had some issues but it seems to be not so bad now...I live in Sydney...sgt rawk is my GT, send me a message if you see me...

3. Jimmah

Jimmah Generation 5

It's going back to the MW1 days! It's all about what time you play. I have no probs after about 20.00. During the day no chance for a full Aus server.

4. BigDaddyHotGue

BigDaddyHotGue Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Sadly... it looks like it Jimmah. I was fortunate enough to 'work' from home yesterday and tried for a few games throughout the day. I agree completely that it depends entirely on time of day you play. I jumped over to SE Asia servers for a while 'cause I couldn't find any games going at all on our local servers. Alas... it is what it is I guess. The bigger question in my mind is what will happen when eventually games like Destiny and other future releases hit the Aussie market. Surely those inevitable releases will have a negative impact on TF if we're struggling already to find matches...?!? Or maybe TitanFall 2 will be a bright light on the horizon...?!?

5. BigDaddyHotGue

Elite Pilot

I think I saw you around the Frontier yesterday! In fact... I think you killed me a few times yesterday!! Good to see a familiar GT around the game yesterday!! :)

6. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Yeah, I am worried about this as well, Destiny in Sept. then CoD AW, Halo MCC, Far Cry 4 in November and then Battlefield Hardline early in the new year. That will divide the cohort in a big way, hopefully they will come back, no doubt TF will have strategies to deal with it but it may well negatively affect numbers....

• Like Like x 1
  7. BigDaddyHotGue

Elite Pilot

Have you tried PvZ Garden Warefare in AU lately?!? Last few times my son and I tried for the online version... couldn't get a match for love or money. I'd really hate to the the same thing happen to TF. At least with TF we have the option of selecting other servers manually. In PvZ GW, I can't seem to find that same option! But like I said... it is what is is I guess... alas.

8. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Yeah, I keep playing even if its with lag...ha!

9. movedxylophone8

movedxylophone8 Generation 2

hi im in sydney new to the forums myself n ping of 13 on australian servers but can never find a game either (gen 8th) usually game now se asia(ping 125 area) but recently even that has been giving me trouble my name is my gamertag if you or any other 360 gamers want to add me for titanfall hopefully with the next dlc a patch will sort this out amazing fun game but the connections issues are starting to make it hard to invest the time on another note are these issues common to the x1 also about to purchase nthis would be my go to game best of luck with your searches n good gaming

10. grayell

grayell Generation 1

HI new to forums too, love playing the game nearly 3rd gen, in australia east coast,nearly always have trouble with australian server, connecting, waiting for ages for matchmaking, drop outs and screen freeze, find east asia server not too bad, no one can answer this, not xbox respawn or internet provider, i think its the internet speed myself. how busy the traffic is, some games can play for an hour without dropping out, some drop out every couple mins.

11. Hellblze

Hellblze Generation 2

Go the Mighty All Blacks !! Now that's Kiwi my Kangabros

12. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

I'd really like to say we are going to win the Bledisloe by alas we probably wont.

13. Hellblze

Hellblze Generation 2

you never know man, the all blacks could all come down with the flu, that would give you a little chance lol

14. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Yeah we could be like the saffers in the world cup and give em all food poisoning...too soon?

15. Smirkin Dirk

Smirkin Dirk Generation 2

The Aus servers are dead.

Since the last console update, Ive noticed lag is a huge problem when I play on the US servers.

Combined with the lopsided matches, this game is fast losing itsd playability for me.

16. BigDaddyHotGue

Elite Pilot

I haven't tried today yet. But yesterday afternoon and into the evening the AU server was unplayable for me. The lag was so bad that the game constantly jumped. It was choppy and jittery all the way through the first whole game. I thought it might have been my Internet connection slowed or my console. So I tested Internet and it was running fast and fine... did a cache clear on my XB1 and tried the AU server again... same problem. I jumped over to the SE Asia server and everything played perfectly fine. Seems to point to a serious problem on the AU server yesterday...

17. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

I haven't noticed any huge issues, few little glitches getting started but no lag or connection issues. Are you guys far from the AU servers?

18. Jimmah

Jimmah Generation 5

Same, I was on about 9pm last night, all seemed good?

Running at 25ms.

19. BigDaddyHotGue

Elite Pilot

Seems to be just fine now... lucky enough to be 'working' from home and have tried a few matches on the AU server. Seems all good. Must have been a temporary thing thankfully...

• Like Like x 1
  20. movedxylophone8

movedxylophone8 Generation 2

ive had 3 to full bars past 24 hrs