Back to gen1 please

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Illegalwalnut, Jan 7, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

btw...I got crossed mapped a couple of times just recently by players using the R-97, I was somewhat embarrassed as I was using the 101 at the time. :oops:

• Like Like x 1
  2. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

That r97 is goddamn superb, absolutely loving using that one again on a loadouts, (even with iron sights!) Extended mags, hcog or iron, only lets itself down at midrange plus, unless you can keep it real tight.

3. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Haha, agree.
    Any game you're doing good with a G2A4, you would be doing even better with a Carbine!

4. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Was on last night, thought I'd finish up the rest of my executions in the stryder, had 8 to get, got three in one game, then nothin' for what seemed to be eternity, then got two more in one game and then two more. One left, do you think I could get it? Had the old "just one more" going on. Played and played, finally got one, after the game was over and the evacuation was on, both of us doomed, got the jump on him and executed him....didn't count. If it wasn't 2 in the morning and my family asleep I would've thrown my monitor out the window. I don't think I have ever hung on one kill in TF so much in my life. And you just watch, I'll jump on tonight and without even trying some kid with no thumbs will just lie there waiting for me to drag him out of his titan o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Ahhh! The old "just one more game" moment! Many a cranky morning can be attributed to that sentence.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

#86 Sgt_rawk, Mar 9, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
    Oh yes, and cranky I was...and do you know, got on last night, first game, first titan. Got the execution. Then I thought, well, now I've finally done that I'll get off, oh...just one more. I'm now level 30 gen 8 and oh so cranky this morning. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

That's how it usually works isn't it.;)

8. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Stuck on level 50 of gen 7 needing 20 more Stryder Executions (had been stuck needing 20 for days) yesterday and got to play some games with @ThirdGuyver and he got me out of my slump with some great teamwork... Thanks 3G.:D Finished off my last few with my brother in arms @Eazyridr73.;) Guess I just said that to say ... things go a lot easier with some buddies to help you thru the rough spots you tend to encounter along the way to Gen 10. Now to start counting down those 100 wins.:confused:

• Like Like x 1
  9. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Anytime, my pleasure sir!

10. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I hey guys. Hang in. I am proud of you all for doing grade school over again. I still have a ways to go to finish all the the first run has to offer. But almost there with all of the acheivments and all the challanges. I will then move on to acquire so other skills. I still want to get better with the krauber and the charge rifle. I saw some pretty crazy shooting by 3G on his clip collection. "That boy has talent"!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I hear you, there's so much to get out of it, I've been really enjoying practising the ol' charge rifle at the moment. Also after being dominated so many times by some real good stryder pilots, I've put the atlas on the shelf for a while - the stryder is so good at movement, lots of fun with it at the mo. (Still got my frontier defence Insignia to do as well!)

• Like Like x 1
  12. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I like playing FTD so whenever the timing is right for the both of us, I got your back getting that Insignia 3G.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  13. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Haha... it does kinda feel like grade school over again.:D And your right... 3G aka @ThirdGuyver does not look to be practicing, but rather teaching a course like Charge Rifle 101.;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Thanks man, look forward to it!

15. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Yep a little help with the executions can work charm and get you into the groove. I know what you mean about the wins grind, I'm about 35 deep. 100 wins is a big hurdle, I've been gen lev 50 for over a week now, also need to get the kills by dropping a titan which is a long grind if you do the old titan crush and the bloody grunts wont stand still for me. Looks like I need to spend some time in frontier to level these up in a hurry.

16. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Just made me a new profile - holy crap it's hard going back to square one!! what do you mean no mods!

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

whats yr new GT, i can keep an eye out...to help you of course :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  18. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

#98 rainman0211, Mar 19, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    Yeah, it does take some getting used to... again. Soon you'll be used to again and all will be well.:rolleyes: Much easier the second time around. Went searching for your profile via the XBOX link under your profile pic here but it only leads me to a shadow profile.:eek: What's up wit dat?;)

19. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Wow, I am really feeling the pressure to do Gen 1. Typical me. I am always late for the party. But I sooo want to get my last 6 goosers with the 40 mm. It is just such a dry spell. I need one of those nights where u get all six in the first 30 minutes. Now it one every 30 days.

20. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

;)
    What else you got to do until T2 comes out? Join the party.

• Like Like x 1