Battlefield 4 Aiming Help

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by SgtPain, Dec 24, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SgtPain

SgtPain Generation 4

Hi,

I have been playing BF4 for the past two months, and I am addicted to it. But I can't aim for shit.

2 cases in point;

a bloke is walking up some stairs to catch me unawares only I know that he is coming. That should be like insta death right? I watched him come around the corner and from prone I let him have the full magazine. I started shooting as soon as he came into my reticule and i continued shooting as I aimed down sight. FULL MAG! Geezer shoots me twice and I die!

This guy does not know I am there. The ghost. I stalk my prey. As soon as I think I am within spunking distance I let him have it. I shoot like a halo shaped body around him and run out of ammunition, and swap to my side arm and let him have a magazine of that shit too. nothing. He nonchalantly turns and spiffs me with a PDW.

I boss at Titanfall but I suck and blow ass at Battlefield 4 at the same time.

I have spent time at the range. I have got the attachments that make my weapon work well against concrete. But as soon as I come across real human opponents the reticule starts jumping left AND right and then UP, UP UP! The only way I can get bullets on target is to select single shot but that defeats the purpose of many of the carbines and PDWs.

I know I suck. I don't need some pudgy spotty unpopular kid to tell me that. What I want to know. Is how the fuck can I improve?

I asked here, because well this is where I found a home. I started with TF and I boss it. Gen 10 Lvl 50 but I suck at BF.

Please help

x

• Like Like x 1
  2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I know just what you're talking about Sarge. And it's quite possible that I could be even worse than you in BF4.o_O I can't help your aiming problem, but I can tell you what I did... I gave up on it and played more Titanfall.:) Happy Holidays.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I was a Battlefield fan boy, all the way up to Battlefield 4. That s**t happens all the time and I can't explain it.

I'm just glad to see it isn't just me!

4. Achmed is here

Achmed is here Generation 4

always aim at the head, that wins any fight, and use a headset to track your enemies footsteps

5. Deeszigns

Deeszigns Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Short Bursts with trigger the recoil is allot more Severe on BF4.

• Like Like x 1
  6. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Hmmm... BF4 huh? :rolleyes: My aim has always been an issue with this game also. Might take it (BF4) out for a spin today... if time permits...and after Titanfall.;)

7. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I was that way for a long time. I hate all the excuses people make about lag BUT there is no doubt that BF and COD for me is so full of lag it is sick. That may be part of your problem. What finally worked for me about the lousy aim part was to take a breath and slow down the panic and really aim carefully. The first few hundred times I got shot, But then the speed without loss of accuracy picked up. Short bursts as above are also key. It is fun to play those other games once in a while I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  8. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Speaking of "lag" or whatever it's called, Titanfall for has had a lot of it lately. Hard reset of xbox and router work sometimes butnothing seems to work lately. It's just an annoyance now, not bad enough to stop me from playing.:)

9. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

I wondered about that recently. It has not been a big problem, but I wondered after I unloaded a whole 101 clip into some one at close range and he still nailed me with two shots of his water pistol.

10. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Sounds like yr being shunted to a non local server...I've been shunted to the south east Asian servers without realising.

11. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

:eek: Shunted?!?!? You can feel free to elaborate on ... I'll come back to finish this later. Wifey is downstairs... got at least 1 hour to play TITANFALL!!!

12. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

Shunted? Did not know that happens. That might explain why all of a sudden last night I was playing with a bunch of Euro's. I thought it a bit strange but figured they were using our server. Hmmm. At least Titanfall is a universal language.

13. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I heard some strange accent (it was very low) on the header last night before I was disconnected from the game, and had to reconnect my xbox to the internet. Worked better... no lag at all which was good.:)

14. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

If the numbers are insufficient in your area or there is an issue with connection to your local server the system will find the next best server for you. The big giveaway is the grunts start moonwalking, it means you have a crappy connection to the server.

15. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Can always count on getting an answer to your questions here.:D Just have to take the bitter with the sweet. Thanks Sarge.:)

16. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

btw...in response to what this thread was actually about, I can't help you, I get shot alot in Battlefield, the ppl who play that game are weird OCD types...o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

@Sgt_rawk That's funny because I pop in BF4 yesterday for a change of pace and got my butt shot off.:D I could not (and I really tried) get the flow of the game. 15 or 20 minutes later I had to call it quits.:confused:

18. ian

ian Generation 2

19. ian

ian Generation 2

short bursts will help it took me a little while to figure it out too. its also because if you are level 3 you will have more trouble killing a player who is level 100. if you like to stalk your prey, then give the ultimate insult and take his dog tags. I get a sick thrill out of doing that