battlefield 4 opinions

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by triiodide1, Aug 4, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. triiodide1

triiodide1 Generation 2

So I have rely enjoyed titanfall and about a week ago I maxed out gen 10 and got all the hardware, I liked battlefield 3 and now Xbox with gold has a deal for bf4 for like 33 bucks. Opinions? Should I go for it?

2. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Its battlefield, if you liked 3 then 4 isn't a stretch.

3. KalReeger

KalReeger Generation 2

If
    For that price I definitely would. The multiplayer is good and the best BF campaign ive played (actually completed it).

Although its good to note it had a rough launch with glitches that has been patched over time.

I'm the opposite with you. Started with bf4 then played titanfall and never went back. Although now that im 10th gen...I do plan on playing it again when EA Access comes out (have traded my hard copy in)

4. triiodide1

triiodide1 Generation 2

Well I misinterperated the deal as its a bundle of all the expansions, looks like I may be waiting. I still do Want to try it though

5. Sulq

Sulq Generation 5

It's really glitchy. Almost unplayable.

When it doesn't glitch, it is pretty fun.

• Like Like x 1
    • Trolling/Spam Trolling/Spam x 1
  6. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I was a battlefield bitch starting with Vietnam (I was more an allied assault man than 1942) right through to 4 (even that awful battlefield heroes!)

Battlefield 4 is a great let down in comparison with the other titles. Maps still load with no sound and are glitchy for a minute. Shot recognition is bad and explosive spamming takes the piss.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Weeshnaw

Weeshnaw Generation 1

^Has obviously not played since launch^

It's a good buy, bro.

8. Sulq

Sulq Generation 5

I played several months (probably half a year) after its launch and I still experienced the same issues.

Not to mention the movement is not smooth in BF4 which makes it difficult to play as well.