Battlefield 4 Update: New Level Cap

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Chaz, Mar 4, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Just saw this on Reddit. I'm guessing they are preparing for the Naval Strike DLC. Should be fun! :)
    Level cap has been increased to 120 I believe.

http://imgur.com/a/ftiRH

2. CRUCIAL

CRUCIAL Generation 4

The Titan mode on Naval Strike actually looks like a really good gametype, just a shame it comes out the week after titanfall , so unlikely ill give it the attention it deserves.

• Like Like x 2
  3. RayFromJersey

RayFromJersey Generation 4

Did they ever fix Air Superiority? I remember that it was unplayable for over a week before I sold the game.

4. WDane

WDane Generation 1

They did not fix a thing, they tried, but again ended up breaking other stuff and bringing back an old bug or two.

Titan mode was fun in 2142, could be in BF4 as well, if the game worked, but hit detection is just so bad the sync between you the servers and other players are way off, I tried playing it today, after four minutes I rage quit, almost everytime you die you feel cheated, by the game, and they do little to fix the problem, other then trying to hide the faults in the game and it is not working.

My last hope for that game and it is a small one, is that too my understanding Dice in LA are taking over and they might be able to fix some of it, but I doubt it, I think the problem is the game engine.

• Like Like x 2
  5. cmoshdotcom

cmoshdotcom Generation 2

battlefield 4 is a joke.
    the hit detection after playing titanfall is just sad.

6. Bardiel18

Bardiel18 Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I regret going Premium for this. I tried logging in each day during the "Appreciation Month" (otherwise should be known as: "We Screwed Up A LOT, So Have Some Free Digital Crap That's Not Guaranteed To Work Properly But It's Okay Because We Want You To Love Us Month) just to try getting into the game. Didn't work. Titanfall Beta worked a lot better than this is working today.

7. Corstaad

Corstaad Generation 2

I couldn't for the life of me figure out why I sucked so bad at BF4 and did pretty good at BF3. I'm glad I didnt buy the DLC content. Its just not a good game anymore and dont feel like financially supporting the product.

8. BlackOps

BlackOps Generation 2

battlefield 4 is a great game but it is plauged by shocking hit detection and various bugs.

9. Pilot_KC

Pilot_KC 6th Gen Pilot
    Elite Pilot

Seriously BF2142 Titan mode was the best. If BF2142 was redone with modern graphics and improvements to the hit detection today, I would be in gamer heaven. Titanfall and BF2142.

• Like Like x 1
  10. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Tried to play the Naval Strike DLC last night, and I ultimately stopped. My player was stuttering every few seconds despite no connection issues & an open NAT.

11. NukeInbound

NukeInbound Generation 3

I have the game since it came out and I am level 22(PC)...This doesn't affect me in any possible way