Beta codes

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by Tdee21, Feb 15, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tdee21

Tdee21 Generation 1

Send out more. I'm just waiting for one xbox code. It seems like the while gaming world has one. People are selling extras. Help me out please.

2. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

They are sending out a bunch actually. Re-register under the same account to make sure your application went through. Other than that, just be patient. I'm sure everyone that opted-in will have a chance to play.

3. Tdee21

Tdee21 Generation 1

Yeah I hear you. I'm just being impatient because it would've been nice to be playing this afternoon. It's just frustrating to see all these people with multiple codes trying to sell them and using to get followers on twitter and such.

4. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, I understand. I went through the same ordeal when Hearthstone was in closed beta.

5. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Re-Registered today................................nothing yet......................If it does NOT come by tomorrow...............:(

6. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Don't lose hope, man!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Just answered the post where there are 3 PC beta codes to give away.
    Maybe I'll get lucky.................:(................and if I do receive one, I will give that away.

Thanks Chaz..............but its late this Saturday afternoon..........have been checking the email all day........nothing..........have re-registered several times..............I do have Monday off..........:D.......but I work Tuesday............:(

It was from King of Gaems the Moderator.