black ops 3

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Sgt_rawk, Nov 4, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

I hate to say it but I am sorta excited for CoD this year. I hope I'm not disappointed. I think it's party because its only ever this time of year I pick up new titles.

Happy times to all who are or have picked up a new game. We'll reconvene in a month and report back :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

God, I knew someone would remember that...ha! This is the reason I said I am hoping I wont regret it...:rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. PT Platinum11

PT Platinum11 Generation 3

MIRROR'S EDGE: CATALYST HYPE!

5. The Juggernaut

I might have to watch a couple youtube videos of that

6. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Had Catalyst been delayed a bit? Still ticking Halo 5, and Star Wars Battlefront is not too far off. Tomb Raider interests me after the enjoyment I got from the last one. The Division beta is out in December. No bloody time for CoD even if I wanted to play it :D

7. The Juggernaut

Halo 5 is drawing me in.... but if Titanfall 2 is anytime soon, i'll have to rush my ass off to get to Gen 10

• Like Like x 1
  8. PT Platinum11

PT Platinum11 Generation 3

Catalyst has been delayed about two times now. Its release being May of next year.

9. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Haven't been able to get better than a two bar, awful, just awful. :mad:

10. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

*sigh* it's been tough to get a decent connection. BO3 server = poor connection & 300ms + TF server = full clean connection & sub 40ms. It's really disappointing, not sure what it is. The game is pretty good, just ruined by this connection issue I have, hope I can sort it.

got it sorted, rang isp, game fixed itself :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

One of the lads at work has traded BO3 in already...

12. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

It's a damn shame, I got about an hour of 4 bar last night, had a ball, it's a great game. Got on again this morning, back to 1 and 2 bar. You know yourself @Bruvas you can't play this game on a connection like that, unless you camp in your spawn. I wanna play aggressive but you get close and just get melted. It's a ton of fun when it works. So disappointed.

13. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I believe it runs on dedicated servers? Probably that honeymoon period when too many people try and connect at the same time. It'll ease off soon I'd imagine.

14. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Touch wood, it seems to be getting better. It's weird, I've never been great at CoD but my time on Titanfall has set me up well for this game.

15. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

You know that guy in CoD who sits in choke points adsing and laying prone that you really hate? I'm that guy :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  16. The Juggernaut

Well you know the Halo 5 grenade spam?
    Well we had our bases all captured so our core was exposed. Two main front entrances and two to the side and one in the back. The sides and back are difficult to assault unless you have a vehicle, so basically two choke points the enemy team needs to enter to attack our core and win the game.
    Now this is where the piece of crap Mongoose comes in.... four wheeler that makes you very exposed to everything and has no weapons besides a passenger who can third person shoot on the back.
    Well... turns out the passenger has infinite grenades to throw!
    I just stared down one of the choke points and Never. Stopped. Spamming. Grenades.
    And for once, some random guy was actually a smart driver and he kept positioning me in these awesome spots. It was glorious. You even get your own medal for killing someone with grenades that way. 'Pineapple Express'

• Like Like x 3
  17. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I was on Warzone Assault, sitting outside their main base on a Hog, mini gun blazing into the base preventing them from popping out and preventing my team storming in. Some f**k nugget jumps into the driving seat, bombs into the base leaving me stranded and alone. As smart as a fart in a space suit....

• Like Like x 1
  18. The Juggernaut

That's why I have a friend with me when I do my Mongoose strat. I don't want anyone getting into the drivers seat.

• Like Like x 1
  19. The Juggernaut

Ok guys I have another story about my Mongoose adventures.
    Ok so tonight... I told my friend how we would defend the core in Warzone assault.
    So the mongoose comes in. He drives and I spam the hallways. He has the grenade launchers of the Mongoose facing the back entrance (one of the most likely ways vehicles get in) and I'm spamming the grenades nonstop (I dumbstruck 3 teammates who just looked at us and started t bagging and crap). Well, the enemy team decides to drive a BANSHEE (air vehicle) INTO THE FRONT ENTRANCE to shoot our core. So my grenade spam slaughtered that thing.
    Guess what?
    They decided to do that again.
    Another Banshee drives into the front entrance (wings too large to drive into room) and he starts shooting the core.... more grenade spam to kill that thing.
    Next, they send a freaking GAUSS hog to kill us. A laser beam death machine on four wheels that drives into the back and so... you guessed it... that thing got grenade spammed to HELL like the rest of his buddies.
    So a couple double kills later.... game ends, I went on a 10 killstreak on the passenger seat of a crappy quad bike and I'd like to take credit for my friend and I basically stopping the enemy assault for 6 minutes till we won.
    This is what it looked like.....
    https://account.xbox.com/en-us/game...dea&scid=1370999b-fca2-4c53-8ec5-73493bcb67e5
    What I like about this clip is that you can also see an ally just walk up to us for a second. I had 2-3 other people just start shooting at us at one point.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Decided to go back to have a game of TF and had my fkn arse handed to me, CoD has not been good to my TF shot. Ha!