Bollics! - just lost all campaign progress! going to head butt TV!!

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by RottweilerluvNZ, Feb 26, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

#1 RottweilerluvNZ, Feb 26, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    I thought for a minute the lord was playing a trick on me. Or maybe I downed too much of that gravy on the beef roast tonight....got gravy'unk or something. But I think I might have to come to terms with something I just did.....

Eh...looks like I didn't catch on fast enough after the last update or something, went to campaign it and was faced with "Missions", okay that's cool. Then was faced with.......well, all the missions, up to the last one I hadn't finished yet.....so what did I do? confused, thinking "Huh?" thought, hang on a mo mo, this ain't correct by my calculations of the last time, sure it just said "Continue"....hmmmm oh well,

Now if anyone knows, please put me out of my misery I've been playing it on master and was just about finito I think,

Was that a new layout and I should have just gone to the last mission I hadn't finished?

Or is someone pulling the wool and it will all be fine tomorrow?

Because stupidly, I started the 1st mission wondering what the hell.....and realized that now I can't get back to all the other sets of missions....because it's saved that ain't it!.

I am like amped weapons right now!!!! wuuuut!!!

Just thought, that I'd rant and rage about something a bit different that the game itself!, what have I done!!! and any help if there's a trick to it (I have everything on external HD) please let me know!

Help! or have I just basically screwed myself!!!

I don't know if I can go through all the master difficulty again (I'm actually thinking of crying) the grunts are too hard to bluddy fight!

Thanks all.

2. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Wounder! Dont know mate, havent dome the campaign yet..its not coming up with the choice of levels when you pick 'missions' now?

• Like Like x 1
  3. ZiichLV

ZiichLV Generation 2

Yeap - it is changed to mission select. Had the same surprise, but i knew where I left off and just picked that mission.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Yea bluddy stupid me, oh well, when I can be bothered at least I know how and what right up to the second to last chapter now!!