Titanfall Brain Surgeon Regen Challenge

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by Branderson178, May 24, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

This^ That LMG with the Hammer destroys them before they even have time to react really... even if they deploy electric smoke.

2. Iron Man

Iron Man Generation 4

Whilst the LMG with the hammer perk/attachment has been granted from the start as advice for this challenge I'd say that's quite exaggerated to say it destroys them before they have time to react, especially saying even if they deploy electric smoke.

It's not that "instant" or rather fast.

Unless they've updated the damage dramatically since I did this challenge (which I haven't seen listed & doubt anyway), but any "good" pilot will hear the clanging as you attempt to rodeo the titan and react accordingly. The amount of players using electric smoke is ridiculous.

Either way use a weapon you're comfortable with, lots of people say LMG as a go to gun but it's personal choice, I personally stayed away from the LMG after it failed to live up to expectation + it's use on the battlefield.

3. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I've done it as well. If you're shooting when you rip off the protective piece, it doesn't matter if they deploy electric smoke.