Call of Duty: Ghosts Ruined by Titanfall

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by ZJP, Feb 22, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jnardz

Jnardz Generation 4

Im
    o
    I'm a fan of BF4 but unless your not playing Rush then it's like you get into a gun fight every few minutes and get boring. It's also a tough game to play by yourself. Can't wait for TF

2. ZJP

ZJP Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Just added you on XB1, Crucial

3. Jnardz

Jnardz Generation 4

Thanks appercaite
    thanks appercaite it looking forward to playing the game. Unfortunately I will be at work all day but will accept it later on tonight

4. CRUCIAL

CRUCIAL Generation 4

No worries good to have another passionate TF player on there! Says your location is NYC , I'm in Scotland so not ideal for getting into the same game lobby but if I recall from the beta servers I was getting a ping of about 60ms to east coast us, so that would be pretty playable.

5. ZJP

ZJP Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Yep, NYC. Can't hurt to try...i played with some Brits during the Beta. Think we could play 60ms and still wreck :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Jnardz

Jnardz Generation 4

I'm in Boston but the same thing. Yea I signed up on the forums to get a group of mature players for TF

• Like Like x 2
  7. GammonMaster

GammonMaster O.G. Original Gamer Before Platform Shoes, Baby!
    Elite Pilot

I gave up on COD MP after MW2. My communitie is based on COD so I still play when we have custom private matches every Friday and Throwback nights for opder titles of COD. I tried BF4 last night and it was chotic, stressful and simply not as fun as it used to be. Now that is going to be traded in on TF. So TF has runined my gaming experience all the way around.

Maybe I am getting older but I want my games to play well, fun, challenging but innovative and only Titanfall at the moment seems to fit that bill.

• Like Like x 2
  8. CRUCIAL

CRUCIAL Generation 4

I think it's maybe just what your used too, I used to play Gears predominately on 360 but I always checked in with the new cod with varying degrees of time spent on each iteration.
    On X1 I have both bf4 and ghosts but I started on bf4, when I first started I had a bit of a rough time but it was such a different experience from cod I just keep playing until I was comfortable with classes/setups/maps/vehicles.
    By comparison I completed the sp on ghosts and then only played one night on mp before deciding I just had more fun on bf as I thought ghosts mp was just too chaotic and there was too much of a random element of the spawn locations.

It's just what I had become used to though, as I had spent the time on bf.

After playing the TF beta though I realised what was lacking with it that I couldn't quite figure out previously, it just wasn't moving as quickly as I sometimes wanted it too, titanfall just looks set to hit that sweet spot.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ZJP

ZJP Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Since I wrote the original post, I've twice now re-installed the game and new maps. Thinkin' "oh, it can't be that bad. I'm just going through TitanWithdrawl."

Nope. Deleted it yet again. Seems like such a poorly made game after that beta.

10. GammonMaster

GammonMaster O.G. Original Gamer Before Platform Shoes, Baby!
    Elite Pilot

Wish I had not got Ghost digitally, I would be trading it in.

11. iRYP

iRYP Generation 2

I know what you mean bro. I didn't even buy ghost this time around. I felt that game would not be fun at all. Titanfall is my new addiction. Less then two weeks. CANT WAIT!

12. ZJP

ZJP Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Lucky :) saved yourself some money. I personally liked ghosts at first...but the rampant camping and streak farming is so lame. And FUCK that attack dog. You could shoot that thing with a nuke and he'd still kill you.

13. iRYP

iRYP Generation 2

Haha I am glad i didn't put myself through that. COD games usually end up with people camping and streaking farming. I don't see anything like that happening in Titanfall.

14. ZJP

ZJP Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

The lazy kids will probably find a way? But it'd take a LOT of work. There's so much going on and it's so fast. You're actually screwing yourself if you stay out of the action for too long.

And ...ya know.

You've got a jet pack.

And a giant freakin' robot.

....whhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy would you camp??

15. iRYP

iRYP Generation 2

Yeah I know there will be a few but not many. The game is too fun just to camp.

16. ZJP

ZJP Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

HELL yes brotha.

I'm PapaJulietZulu on Origin and Xbox Live if you want backup :)

17. iRYP

iRYP Generation 2

Alright dude I'll give you an add on xbox