Xbox One Calling all Female Pilots - Ladies Night

Discussion in 'Xbox One & 360 Parties' started by Mecha Maiden, Feb 7, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Thanks for sharing Mecha. I never thought my eyes would be watering up reading anything in these forums, but they are right now. I would never laugh at this. I love gaming more than anything and I've often thought how devastated I would be if something happened to my hands or my eyes.

Kudos to you for your attitude and pushing forward and not letting anything stop you from doing what you enjoy.

You are pretty amazing to be putting this together for the ladies and for even encouraging Ik0n's girlfriend and for being willing to take all the flak for doing this. God bless you Mecha.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Eazyridr73

Eazyridr73 Generation 3

Nice work in moving forward... also once you get the TF bite... there's no letting it go....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mecha Maiden

Mecha Maiden Generation 5

Thank you! I am very fortunate to be surrounded by some really awesome Pilots and should shout out to @BattleReadyPB @Eazyridr73 @DARK BAWGS & Meandog (even though your not on here) For ALWAYS being easy to play with and respectful - Thank you for always making me feel welcome and supporting my network. You guys are awesome and I am proud to fight with you on the Frontier!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Mecha Maiden

Sorry apparently I'm a bit of an over-sharer LOL
    Not even sure what my intent with sharing all that was, just want people to understand that there is always more to someone than you think.

Remember above all it is a game - it is to be fun - No matter what level you are or skill we should let everyone have that experience... As @Eazyridr73 said - once you get the TF bite there's no going back :)

Also Happy Valentine's day ... we may get a present we have been expecting today *you will know what it is when it happens :) * [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

IMG_1418.JPG

Definitely thanks for sharing Mecha and she said she'll be down to join the Network but she isn't sure about any mic situation yet lol.

Since you mentioned Valentine's day, look how awesome she is... she made me a bouquet of mini Titanfall guns!!

• Like Like x 3
  6. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

That's pretty cool! Looks you've got a keeper there Ik0n. :)

7. Mecha Maiden

Awesome - No mic is fine too , she will just have to listen to me and my potty mouth - sorry in advance LOL

• Like Like x 1
  8. Laddie13

Laddie13 Generation 4

@Mecha Maiden sorry to hear about the burn you suffered. I'm just like you and not only have been gaming my entire life, it's something that is very near and dear to my heart, I couldn't imagine life without it. I once cut my right hand badly and it really impeded my gaming, but at least mine was only temporary, glad to see you have been able to get back to doing what you love!

We used to do a girls night for Titanfall, which also included then community manager, Abbie Heppe. I'm not one to exclude men from anything but sometimes a night of gaming with the girls is much needed and appreciated.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Here is a better picture of this awesome Valentine gift.

[​IMG]

10. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I LOVE my card!!!:D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mecha Maiden

Good!! Respawn made it just for YOU! :p

• Like Like x 2
  12. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I just noticed your quote Mecha. This is one thing that TF1 has definitely taught me. As a gamer, I used to be so slow and cautious, tip toeing around, peaking around corners, taking one shot then ducking for cover. If someone was attacking me, I would almost make them have to chase me down and corner me before I would fight. TF1 has taught me that it is better to do the exact opposite of that. I confront them first. I use the element of surprise. I put them on the defensive. After playing TF1 this way for a long time, I noticed when I went back to other games, like Borderlands for example, it has made me such a far superior player compared to what I used to be.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Triggerman 6

Triggerman 6 Generation 2

Great Video Mecha... Love it... hope you have much success. Will look up your Mecha Militia too.... (need to know what tags are used so I can quit early with dignity) ;).

• Like Like x 2
  14. Mecha Maiden

Ha - Thanks guys! Just trying to have some fun and cause some chaos on the frontier!

[MECH] Mecha Militia & [LADY] Ladies of Titanfall

15. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

#35 RottweilerluvNZ, Feb 15, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    Girls vs boys matches would be hard case. I don't mind getting an ass whipping from either gender! it still hurts the same cursing and swearing and leaving the network........lol.

There was a lot of ladies on TF1, if I remember right I used to go up against a 'surfergirl---' (can't remember the after bit) and a number of others, maybe I'll go on TF1, stalk and msg them to this forum these chicks were hard core, I know the surfergirl one is just an ass whipping pilot of death when she is on a roll, gave me plenty of headaches some nights. I'll go back on TF1 and try to come across them again, maybe even better send you their gamertags. They 'might' be Aus server though.....if that's going to be an issue cross continent.

Go hard Mecha Maiden! hope it all comes together!

(PS - I've been coming into the network but I must be missing all you guys, and when you've all been in there I can't join anyone! bloody bugger!, I need to check my settings though maybe TF2 is different to TF1 for parties and joining other players bloody rats)

• Like Like x 3
  16. Mecha Maiden

Thanks ! We are up to 16 girls in the club and embark for our first night Saturday - I am happy with any number as I host parties pretty much daily anyways. I think it will be a lot of fun.

As far as the network - Be sure to add the friends you see and feel free to always join my party and we can invite you to our next game. Once we get into games together you will not be able to invite us by using invite network. We typically try to play daily 1-3pm EST

• Like Like x 1
  17. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Congrats on the numbers, good job recruiting, have a blast on Saturday.
    Hey Rottie,
    There are several of us on most days as Mecha says from 1 - 3; I personally try to be on from 11:00AM - 4:00PM (take a break for lunch and take the dog for a walk otherwise pretty much daily). Friend me if you feel so inclined.

• Like Like x 3
  18. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Well said DARK.

• Like Like x 1
  19. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Hey ya, will do - I think I saw you on there this morning! duh! should have done it then, thanks for the friend invite will add today will be cool. Got to jam with Mecha this morning (my time) was rad, always good to play alongside pepz from the forum here. See you on there soon, cheers!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Mecha Maiden

The Ladies of Titanfall will celebrating Mardi Gras on the frontier for our next Ladies Night , if you know anyone that wants to join in (only two of us last week)

imageedit_7_4636179056.jpg

• Like Like x 4