Can never find a game

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by Ashypants, Mar 22, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ashypants

Ashypants Generation 2

I've had titan fall for about a week now and I can only find games between 9 pm and midnight. When I try to play during the day... well I just cant.

I really love it, but at this point I feel like I've payed a lot of money for something I'm only able to use once in a blue moon. The whole issue I'm finding is that last I checked there were 37 people playing "in my region" and I can't seem to connect with any of them no matter how many times I try.

Is it possible to get a refund or something? I really love the game, I do. But there's no way I'm going to waste my time when I can only seem to play during hours I would normally not want to be gaming.

2. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Not sure what is going on. It is rare to not find a game going on and I play all different times especially 10 pm to 2 am. Don't give up. Also, welcome to the forum.

3. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

What servers are you using Ash?

4. Ashypants

Ashypants Generation 2

Well, I'm from Australia so I asnsume the australian servers? I dunno, I don't want to give up on it since this is the first FPS game I've played since COD black ops that I've enjoyed.

And thank you for the welcome!

5. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Sorry you're having that issue. I'm pretty sure at least one of your fellow PC players will get you straightened out. Hope your fix comes soon so that you can enjoy the game the game.

6. Ashypants

Ashypants Generation 2

Yeah you know what, this is just one of those game I can't give up on. It's so good when I actually get to play it that it makes everything else worth it. Plus, I like the idea of having given a little support to the company that may or may not make an even better titanfall 2

• Like Like x 1
  7. Krypfiend

Krypfiend Generation 3

yea good game, here in america theres aways a game...sometimes just attrition at off hours, but atleast 2-3 of goin on even in wee hours...when your lookin for games, does it show people online? (so many players playing wich gametype?) here alot play mostly attrition, FD, and such...sucks your having problems....i hope u can figure it out....all else fails play high ping on american servers of move here :) GL