Cant Believe I Would Still Be On These Forums!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lobby' started by The Juggernaut, Dec 3, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Yesterday, I passed @Chaz (a inactive moderator) in the most posts leaderboard for the site! Now I'm the THIRD HIGHEST POST COUNT USER on the forums! I remember when I first signed up for these forums, i had no idea i would ever post this much! 200 posts were way over my head in the beginning lol. Thank you @WhoIsDo for making such a awesome forum, my first forum actually. The community was so helpful! Funny discussions, helpful advice, always someone spreading their knowledge and helping out the newbies. No wonder why i keep coming back! Thanks!
    ------------
    Now, watch out @Kingkat54! Don't know how long it will take but im coming for you :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  2. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Glad to hear that you're enjoying it still! I've got a few surprises for the community in the near future, so expect some cool new things for you guys in the near future!

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Juggernaut

When I made this post, I called Chaz inactive but 2 days after, he started posting again... after 4ish months. Sorry Chaz! lol

4. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

It is amazing that many of "us" are still around. I believe its the quality of the members. A few stop and a few leave, but the overall quality remains.
    I haven't been as active lately, but I still visit every week. Its a good community. A place where you meet good people and make friends. Oh yea, the game is kinda fun too!

Juggernaut...................keep typing my friend, keep typing!;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Oh yeah... Just noticed I was at 13th position. With 13 dislikes (probably all on smart pistol threads due to me defending it!)

Wait a minute... 13th position and 13 dislikes. The binary on 13 is 1101.

1+1+0+1 = 3

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!

• Like Like x 3
  6. The Juggernaut

Only you. Only you.....hehe
    Yea smart pistol thread was were the dislikes came to breed.
    --------------------
    Thanks KingKat... lets see if we can make it to Titanfall 2 guys!

7. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

On that subject, when do you think Titanfall 2 will drop? It certainly can not come before the end of 2016 imo.

8. The Juggernaut

If titanfall launched on March 11, 2014, no way this year. 2015 I don't think this is going to be a yearly title so eliminate March,2015 (VERY unlikely anyway). Considering the game hasn't even been TALKED about by Respawn yet no way it's 2015 imo. I would say 2016 after the first 6 months. Cant really get more specific but your guess is close.
    Damn, we got a long way to go!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

TF2.........? I agree............around 2016. What's the binary on THAT Bruvas?????? :D

I think WE will all be around here. This community is too good to lose. Regardless of the game we play, there are some great people here.
    I must say, the only game that has so much action and movement that I truly enjoy is TF!!!!! I keep buying the "other" games but they just don't seem the same.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. The Juggernaut

I don't think this is worthy of a Independent thread but I found a song that is for titanfall made by a professional artist. Don't know where to put it but it sums up titans well.
    h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsUi9R6V1W A
    Guess it relates to this thread since we're all talking about Titanfall here besides Bruvas and his binary...

11. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

:)

12. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Bloody hell, I am sixth on the list, I really do need to get a life....:oops:

13. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Well they have nothing planned for E3 2015, I reckon they might try dropping in mad November when COD and the like go off, if it's across all platforms as planned I would imagine that it would be then, they won't push it, they will more than likely have a campaign and then do some major tweaks on the MP...hopefully it'll take off as a competitive title, would be awesome if it was on the MLG roster as a competitive game.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sulq

Sulq Generation 5

Wtf, where's my thanks?

15. The Juggernaut

Thanks Sulq for being the cat with the universe in his eyes.

• Like Like x 2
  16. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

In all seriousness, I really appreciate those of you that continue to stick around here. Though Respawn has said they aren't showing anything in 2015 at E3, I have a feeling we'll hear some news from them about the future of Titanfall next year.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Whether they do or not, I'll be happy pestering people on these forums!

Advance apologies for 2015 people!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Sulq

Sulq Generation 5

That's more like it. ^.^

Yeah, I like some people here & I haven't been banned so that's always a reason to stick around.

Your apology has been accepted.

• Like Like x 2