Can't play game on High settings?

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by CrunchyBit, Mar 13, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. D2ultima

D2ultima Generation 4

You didn't finish your account creation (or don't have enough posts) to post links. And I can guarantee you it eats up video RAM at insane textures at 1080p. Also, explain exactly what single video card you used to get the game to run at 1080p on insane textures with (I'm assuming) all the graphics set to high and get it to play at 144fps constant? Because the ONLY video card capable of such a feat would be a GTX 780Ti with more than 3GB of vRAM that has been overclocked.

2. Tgrable

Tgrable Generation 2

780 classified. I can easily get the frames up to as high as 200 (in beta) but now I can only get to 144 because you have to set vsync on to achieve over 60.. and even then I lose about 20 of those frames from recording, but still mostly hold 130-144 fps.

3. D2ultima

D2ultima Generation 4

I don't believe you. Call me a skeptic, but I just don't believe you. People with GTX Titans haven't been able to uphold 120fps constant at max graphics in the beta, and the full game has been proven to run worse. And I have screenshots of all 4GB of my vRAM being used. If you really managed to get it working somehow, more power to you, but I'd rather not give people on the forum higher hopes than they should have for it.

4. Tgrable

Tgrable Generation 2

Well if I can ever get enough posts or whatever criteria is needed to upload the video I would show you :-D. I guess I can whisper you the video if that works and you can see for yourself.

5. Tgrable

Tgrable Generation 2

I need to find a better frame rate display for this game. Fraps is causing conflicts with shadowplay and I can't get the precisionX one to work lol. Wish this game had a fps command.

6. D2ultima

D2ultima Generation 4

Right click game in Origin.
    Select "game properties"
    Add this line without quotes: "+cl_showfps 1"
    Enjoy.

7. Tgrable

Tgrable Generation 2

What I was looking for, couldn't find any console commands for the game. Thanks :-D

8. flukester

flukester Generation 2

Just to say I seem to have cut down on amount of times the game goes to a crawl.

On the .exe for the game I set compatibility mode settings.
    -disable desktop composition
    -disable visual themes.
    -Make sure error reporting is not happening(in the background) it will be chewing up your upload rate sending a huge report to MS for nothing. Look near clock for icon sometimes.
    -don't try running youtube videos/music or anything in your other screen. This game is not 2 screen friendly at all.

Hope this helps someone. I don't know.

9. MjrRawne

MjrRawne Generation 1

I can confirm that upgrading my system RAM to 8 Gb now allows me to set Texture Resolution to High setting(instead of Medium).