Titanfall Count your kills because it cant

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by Lacruss, Mar 20, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Lacruss

Lacruss Generation 2

I've been playing for about a week now and noticed after the second day missing pilot kills. It's for sure they are not assists. Although it does not seem to happen every game after a while becomes very frustrating. I have lost out on TONS of kills due to this. I've had up to as much as five in a game missing. Please post here and let me know if anyone else is observing this same issue. I will start counting AI kills (haven't yet, due to didn't cross my mind) also and post again if I find the same issue.

Playing on XBox One

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shaun

Shaun Generation 2

ive noticed it too....not just you bro!

3. Luxxtenebri

Luxxtenebri Generation 2

Yes i noticed it. I play Pc. Looked at the scoreboard and saw i had 5 pilot kills. Killed two pilots and looked again and still had 5 pilot kills.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shaun

Shaun Generation 2

yea im x box one and its crazy i kinda keep track in my head of kills and the score board is about 3 or 4 kills off....dont know whats up with that

• Like Like x 1
  5. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Hm, that's pretty interesting. Anyone have video evidence of this? I've felt like it's happened before, but I don't have any definitive proof on my part.

I'll start paying closer attention in my games now though!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Shaun

Shaun Generation 2

after a victory or defeat..i noticed you get no count for pilot kills at extraction point..Ive checked several matches and its a no go for me..i have killed 3 or so pilots at extraction and kill count doesn't change

7. Lacruss

Lacruss Generation 2

Cool.... Thanks for confirming it guys. I'm hoping they fix that and hit detection soon. I don't want to pay for premium like I did in BF4 (what an epic fail that was), until they fix those two things. Other than that I haven't found any other bugs. How about you? Still wondering why all these games are coming out with so many bugs. I wouldn't think the programming is much different (although could be wrong). Think they should start betas a lot earlier instead of rushing to get games out. My thought is between game testers and beta testers they should be pretty on spot upon launch.

8. Lacruss

Lacruss Generation 2

9. Lacruss

Lacruss Generation 2

Well I noticed it upon launch of Titanfall on Xbox one. I played beta for PC only a few days and didn't notice it. But seems through the board it's been confirmed on xbox one and PC. I just bought Xbox one around Christmas time and haven't messed with the video part. Ill try and figure it out and post it, unless someone beats me to it :)

10. Shaun

Shaun Generation 2

me to ill try to capture some vid to confirm....

11. GammonMaster

GammonMaster O.G. Original Gamer Before Platform Shoes, Baby!
    Elite Pilot

It is a fact. A bunch of my friends have been noticing it as well.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Isnark12

Isnark12 Generation 1

I Know, Ive been playing for a long time and havnt noticed until about 2 months ago. i have lost more thank 12 kills before. hellpp:mad::mad:

13. Isnark12

Isnark12 Generation 1

In Titanfall we are playing with real people and bots, so maybe the pilot kills listed on the scoreboard is how many real people we killed??o_Oo_O

14. S 000 DeM

S 000 DeM Generation 2

There are no bot pilots.

15. S 000 DeM

S 000 DeM Generation 2

Pretty sure that is by design. The match is already over at that point.