Couple quick questions for the community...

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Villain, Mar 21, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Villain

Villain Generation 3

That friggin battery is a death sentence if there isn't another friendly Titan around. I'm already glowing red, I don't need a trail also.

Is there a way to drop that glowing green kill me sign? That seems a rather minor task for a superhuman mech pilot.

Next question. Why didn't they make boost assigned to the individual pilot loadout like the ordinance, kits and tacticals?

Yea, don't get it...maybe one of you elite pilots can explain.

• Like Like x 1
  2. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Haha....embrace the glowing red and green streaking acrossed the screen Christmas Decorations effect! Just look at it as being Christmas every day of the year...lol.

Nobody knows why they did what they did in this lousy monstrosity of a game.

As we have all beaten the dead horse to death again and again...I will say it anyway.

The game is a fail on many many MANY levels and it is not an extension of the original Titanfall.......

I've just learned to accept it....for what it is...

• Like Like x 2
  3. Villain

Villain Generation 3

I wouldn't go as far as calling it a monstrosity. I stopped playing Destiny for Titanfall, now, Destiny...That's a mess. Titanfall can't claim the title as the worst one on a block until they straight up remove your secondary weapon because they can't figure out how to balance it.

But yeah, They really gimped your ability to go after a Titan without another Titan with that tattletale effect and no ability to drop it. I can see how it how maybe it may be ok for the one you took it from but come on, the whole team and I can't do anything with it until I find a friendly Titan. I guess cloak is useless now (because it is if you have a battery, the battery doesn't cloak.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pitch_Invader

Pitch_Invader Generation 2

I think they should have battery steals and installs as part of the stats at the end of the round so that more people do it in the game. One thing that pisses me off is when a friendly pilot picks up the battery I just lost and then runs off with it. Get back here!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Villain

Villain Generation 3

I usually try to grab for my teammate so they don't have to risk getting killed getting out of the mech.

But seriously...

How do I drop that damn battery

• Like Like x 1
  6. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You know I am always with you on this Kernel.

For this thread though:
    All good stuff. :) Yeah, don't know what to tell you, but it is rediculous. You know what really miffs me though? So this orange glow is supposed to help you spotting other pilots and it is is rediculous, but even with that, I just feel like there is absolutely no situational awareness in TF2 compared to TF1. In TF1, I could tell when I was being attacked, from what direction and by what weapon in many cases and the gun damage/pilot health ratio was so perfect that you could take a little damage, move out of the way and lick your wounds. In TF2, you don't even know you are being attacked and BOOM white shock flash and your dead. That is rediculous!

Yes, that drives me insane too. And then you chase after him and he just keeps running away from you with that battery that could save your life. :)

Also, no one responded to your second question yet and it is a brilliant one and one that I have wondered about myself. I would love to be able to have a different Boost tied to each specific loadout. I hate that once the game starts you are stuck with ONLY the Boost you have selected. Great question!

• Like Like x 1