Create your own "Mixtape" is coming!

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Mecha Maiden, Jan 13, 2017.

?
  1. Live Fire

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. New Coloseuim Map

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Create your own Mixtape

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

i know , bro i know , this is sooo disappointing . this feel's just as bad as loosing money on a bet at the Tracks , Ahhhhh Hmmmm Emmmm :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trini Chinese

i want to see the road map that they speak off also , as i would like to know and am curious of the direction they are heading in . the road and direction so far is bumpy and has a lot of holes and make me wonder sometimes , this road map will help so i can make up my mind to follow the road or take the overpass and head in a different direction .

• Like Like x 1
  3. ReedyChannel146

ReedyChannel146 Generation 2

I agree with this wholeheartedly.

Never been to the colosseum. Maybe i will try it sometime, got like 50+ tickets.

Live wire sounds like Trials in Destiny. It may be cool but just more pilot v pilot.

Mix tape, not sure about this? You already start a fresh search after every game, just select what you want to do, takes same amount of time right? Or am i missing something with this as it being a hot new feature???

How about a titan version of Attrition with enemy titans and AI titans/reapers as well but you play only titans, no pilots, but more than just LTS? Who doesn't want more time playing in their titan? I mean the titan is what makes this not like every other pvp game.

Just some thoughts........

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trini Chinese

i want to feel like this again .

5. Trini Chinese

yep , i agree , and that is the ingredient that make the game different for all other shooters , the Titans . Hence the name .
    i wold like to play a mode like LTS with titans only and when a player gets taken out they respawn back in falling as another titan , am down with that as i wanted a mode like this in part one .
    the mix tape is not a hot feature , it is a feature that should have been in the game already at launch and not as something as a featured DLC all this does is give players a choice on how to add there own playlist , like music on your phone or IPOD so on and so on . play the game modes in the order you want to play them with or with out certain modes .

the Colosseum is not a desired mode and one would have expected this not to be a focal point in there game DLC even for the new year , is this what lies ahead . the first DLC info for the new Year and this is what they have ,.

Disappointed with the info and what they have announce so far as i / we all will have to wait yet again to see what they have in store and this is to me not a good sign but who knows.

• Like Like x 2
  6. ReedyChannel146

ReedyChannel146 Generation 2

Gotcha on the mix tape.

Yeah, more titan play is needed!

When i first started playing this game i had to play LTS just to get more seat time to get better with each titan cause is other modes you only get them maybe a couple times when you just start playing the game and the other team can destroy you in like 20 seconds if you get trapped. LTS is good but you only get one life per round, would like more titan play.

As for Colosseum, well 1v1 really doesn't interest my too much.

• Like Like x 2
  7. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

The vote should have included "None of the above".

• Like Like x 2
  8. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

It has to be a mistake. I know one time I did this when I meant to put a like but on the iPad it can easily happen. Hope whoever did this changes it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, I was shocked when I saw that Mecha. That really needs to be removed. You are just a very positive person. You do faithfully support the game and Respawn, but you have never been a "fan" girl. You are just a positive person.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I know this. I've always wanted a game mode like this IN Titanfall. I like mixing it up when I'm playing and I love round based gameplay, but not a huge fan of LTS because of how much of a disadvantage you're at without a team. I love Titanfall so I will play Titanfall, I was a fan of Call of Duty back when they were good. I didn't say I ONLY want this game mode in Titanfall but they have a dedicated round based mode for Titans, I'm glad to see one for Pilots.

It seems like if you say anything positive or support Respawn on this forum your posts get flagged for that.. just my experience so far.. that's why I've been coming here less and less lately.

• Like Like x 2
  11. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Whois do, that summed it up well for me - " perplexed about another p v p mode and no traditional mode maps. Perplexed is the perfect word for it.

Bawgs, I gotta say, did you give pilot hunter a fair crack in tf1? It was a favorite mode of mine, very un-COD like, it really levelled everything right down and the skill shone through. You really knew when you were up against good players and it was great intense fun.

Tf2 pilot 'hunter' is plagued at the mo with balancing issues..(to pilot sentrys), so this LTS style pvp may be a refreshing, skillful, strategic game. (If hemlocks and sentrys are in it, forget it) Heres hoping. But I dont think pvp takes anything away from titanfall, just a different choice.

Please give colisseum a chance if you all can, so few play it but it can really get the heart pounding and it breaks up any monotony.

So, to refine my opinion, thans whoisdo, I am perplexed about some of Respawns choices with this dlc but pleased they have a long term development plan. I stil think the gave will mature and be refined, and firstly, get rid of them bloody pilot sentrys

• Like Like x 2
  12. Mecha Maiden

Mecha Maiden Generation 5

Thank you @ensc I try to keep a positive view of the game.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Mecha Maiden

Mecha Maiden Generation 5

Same experience for me. I joined to share the experience with other Titanfall junkies and seem to always find myself fighting for the game recently. But hey we all are entitled to our opinions :)

14. Laddie13

Laddie13 Generation 4

Having been around and a big part of the Respawn/Titanfall community since the very beginning, I'm sad to see the current state the community is in. I agree with @Mecha Maiden, it's a different place now. For me, it doesn't feel the same anymore, and I too have abandoned ship. Titanfall will always hold a special place in my heart, and so will the many awesome people I've met through the game.

I'm disappointed with Titanfall 2, but it's not about me. Respawn is a talented team, I hope they can bring me back to Titanfall 2 with future updates, or even a third game in the franchise.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

they should add two coop modes, all maps and titans from the first game, and new maps and new weapons and pilots,
    too much to ask? yes, but that is to start to solve this chaos

• Like Like x 3
  16. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I agree 1000% Derrame.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Trini Chinese

agreed it probably was a mistake and was not intentional .

18. Trini Chinese

Hi,
    i don't think this was done intentional , as it could have been an accident . and i think i probably was , some one wanted to like and touched the wrong thing , so keep that in mind . this can happen .
    i too found it odd that it was flagged as trolling , keep your head up as this was obviously a mistake by a member.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

No problem Mecha. Cool new profile pic!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Trini Chinese

what's up ikon88x

I strongly disagree with your statement SIR , as it is IMO very insulting to the forum and it's members , your statement is out of context as you are implying that members of the community on this forum are petty and do not support Respawn and seem to attack anyone that say something positive. you are wrong here SIR .

if it is that you may have gotten a trolling flag due to a comment or discussion in the pass , that you may have had with a member , this is between you and that member / person, as you may HAVE or NOT HAVE warranted an action such as that . so i would not know why nor will any one else would know what the real reason into why that would happen .
    so with that said as a member and a gamer and a fan of the same game the forum was created upon , you statement and argument is with that member that may have disagreed with, your's for what ever reason does not have anything to do with what happened to Maiden as this was more than likely a mistake by some one hitting the wrong button.

the statement also implies that as a member or any one here or on other venue has some sort of complained or anything that is negative that they should not say any thing . or if they did why and how dear they say such blaspheme , as to gamers in there eyes it is perfect to them . when they do this it can also discourage others to voice there views , and GOD forbid that any one say some thing negative . they are implying the same thing just opposite . the same thing you do not like when a gamer says some thing negative the same goes, for how you or some one like yourself give off that same impression when they say or view something different to your view when it is not positive .

this is something that happens on ALL forums , even on the official Titanfall site .