Current favorite weapon?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by ThirdGuyver, Mar 6, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Hey Rottie, Nice tribute to the Spitfire. In TF1 this was my go to gun. So versatile. But with the lack of Rodeo gun kills in TF2 I have fallen away from it some. It is heart warming to see people using it again and I look forward to making my way back to it. Indeed it is a "fodder cannon". I am currently using the LStar which is an awesome gun especially with run and gun perk. It takes a bit to understand the logic of the gun, but it is hard to put it down now. It is very versatile. The main reason I am responding to your post is that it reminds me of the spitfire in many ways. With a little practice you never need to reload (although I end up pushing it way too often and need to reload) and it plows through spectres just like the spitfire and devotion.

As an aside, I keep seeing you on line but never seem to be able to connect with you during a game. (I run with Atrain54Bullet game tag these days). The group I usually end up playing with would enjoy you as an addition, so do not be bashful nest time you get an invite. Say hello to your sweet dogs and give them a pat behind the ears for me.

• Like Like x 1
  2. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Will do! have been having problems sometimes with joining parties don't know if that's due to being in Oceania region or what, but once or twice I've managed to go straight into party teams in the Mech Militia network, gnarly ping but I roll with it I don't think I'm hardly ever on Aus servers always on Oregon that's the smallest ping I'll get US. I will keep an eye out, I'm on randomly throughout day and night would love to team up.

I love the Spitfire I was an SMG TF1 sort, but on TF2 I've found it's just too good to be true. Love the way it chops through everything and everyone, does catch me out now and then though close quarter, but hey maybe that's it's con. Been trying to level up sniper and grenadier weapons too, quite cool if you just put aside score and kills and concentrate on having a good time with the less auto guns!!

I am a useless sniper.

Thanks mate will keep an eye out. Doggies say hi!

• Like Like x 1
  3. xboxer214

xboxer214 Generation 2

Iv been playing with different weapons, manly just to level them up to at least Gen 2 and currently working on the CAR smg, but Ronin is the only Titan I CAN play, I suck at any other Titan, so my Ronin is Gen 8.18 right now, while my Monarch and Legion are Gen 2, the rest haven't even past level 12, with Northstar as only level 5

• Like Like x 1