Custom ? Or Customizable

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Ninjajedaii, Aug 10, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ninjajedaii

Ninjajedaii Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

I hear TF2 will have a deeper level of customization offered to players..
    Is it enough? (General discussion question)
    Besides some paint schemes for Titans and camos for Pilots.
    Could someone elaborate on what will set us apart when we play together.? Thank you in advance!

2. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I don't want too much customisation. The amount in Black Ops 3 made me shout 'f**k off!' at the TV and storm out the room. The rubix cube, Donald Trumps hair, and the customisation in Black Ops 3 rate amongst the hardest things to work out in modern society.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Stick to the basics if you ask me. Pink carbines and flowered helmets (or whatever else someone could come up with) is wrong on so many levels that I suppose appeal more to the youngers generation. It would have been just fine with me if there were none (customizations) at all. Man and machine is enough for me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ninjajedaii

Ninjajedaii Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

You wouldn't rock a flower helmet ? Haha
    I'd be happy being able to choose the visor style to my pilots helmet, apply some skins to weapons and maybe even being able to rock out an emblem in the lobby and match..
    The Titans are just beautiful as is <3 however I read something about being able to change up the nose?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Nose art (wondering) and some camo. I'm sure it'll be more than enough for me. I just want to run, jump around and just kill whatever there is to be killed.