Video Decent game of Attrition

Discussion in 'Titanfall Creations' started by Ik0n88x, Jan 22, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Here is a recent game I recorded of Attrition, I'm planning on recording and streaming a lot more. Also, I didn't know that the mics were recording so don't mind my crazy family.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Thanks for sharing Ik0n. You are very good. Now, I see why you don't mind TF2. You are a very good killer. 29 pilot kills. Wow! You are almost up in the bad game for Gamesager territory. A bad game for him is probably low 30s, because he's usually around 45 or so. I've never been a good killer, so I need that more free movement (titan speed, pilot ground speed) as in TF1 to help me be elusive.

3. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

Ikon, excellent play. Cpl things:

1. Killing grunts. It seems like some players don't understand how important it is to kill everything you come across.

2. Aggression. It really is key imo to getting kills. It throws ppl off.

? Have you tried the 5 way splitter on ion? It absolutely wrecks.

Really cool watching your video. Very nice

4. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I just started using Ion because I got Tone to Gen 10. Also, trying to use grapple more since I usually use Stim, so rush paths are a bit different and that map is hard to maneuver on.

Thanks ensc, but Gamesager usually plays Pilot vs Pilot but wouldn't surprise me if he had 45 kills in Attrition.

5. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

Your video demonstrates how great Tf2 is. The way in which you can kill and move around the map is so fun and addicting. Then to domininate with your Titan is even a better feeling. I just love how the guns perform and how aggressive you can play at times.

6. itbeatswalking

itbeatswalking Generation 3

Very nice! I'm glad that the matchmaking is working well enough to keep me the hell outta your games :)

• Funny Funny x 1