Did Abbe Heppe Leave Respawn?

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by AnimalFather, Jun 19, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Laddie13

Laddie13 Generation 4

No, I know, I just hate seeing it brought up, I react the same each time! Sorry, I'm a little protective of her, through the years , she's been very good to me.

2. My Hero Iz Me

My Hero Iz Me Generation 5

I know this. I love the franchise and all of those who have helped make it what it is now. That goes from the annoying ass kids with the arc mines 1 year after playing the game that just never changed, to the devs to you guys, the community managers and our Liasion to the big guys. And you're right I should have been a little more carefull perhaps in the wording but I mean nothing by it other than unconfirmed input. You ladies should do ladies night again with JJ and Tiff. Then I can match up against you guyssss :p

3. Laddie13

Laddie13 Generation 4

J.J wanted to do ladies night this past Friday but I was not home, that always seems to be the case when she plans these things.

4. Pittski

Pittski Generation 1

Ladies night?!

This reminds me, Titanfall Tuesday going to get only bigger when PS4 comes around. Except I'll only be on PS4 this time around. X_X

5. Laddie13

Laddie13 Generation 4

Me too! Well, I'm not sure yet but at least at first because there is so many other games out at that time as well. I have to manage that game money.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Carlos

Carlos Generation 3

Please:

xenForo!

Seriously, use xenForo. Most Forum Software out on the market today aren't up to snuff against xenForo! This site uses xenForo.

7. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

#27 KernelClamjuice, Jul 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    Exactly....lol

Even though I don't blog much, this is the Titanfall Forum as far as I'm concerned.

Well Done Pilot!

The best part is the XenForo and the forums designs....

I liked it so much I started my own website recently using the same format..(bare with still working out the bugs......I'm old and not a PC literate)

click here -------- > http://diecastcollectors.club/index.php

If anything I've become more proficient....lol

• Like Like x 1