Titanfall Disability help in TitanFall/TitanFall 2

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by Dancing Titan, Mar 10, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dancing Titan

Dancing Titan Generation 2

Titanfall should have disability support.
    i have a eye disability, no i am not blind but i do find it hard to see pilots 70% of the time(the contrast between the pilot and the back ground is too low and the text for the text chat is way too small).
    This can be fixed by giving the option of making the text of the chat larger and either high light or giving the option to turn up the contrast level.
    I also find my Cross hair hard to see when i point it to a bright background(like the sky in outpost 207).
    Giving the option to change the color will be extremely helpful for me and other people with eye disabilities.
    The last complain i would like to make is that the muzzle from guns (such as R101C Carbine and the SMGs)when being fired aiming down sites decrees the level of visibility.
    If you guys have color blind mode you mind as well put what i suggested in the game.
    Please don't make fun of me. :(

2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

If that would make your Titanfall experience more enjoyable for you... then DAMN RIGHT, that needs to be made possible for you.

3. Dancing Titan

You know what else ruins the experience? smart pistols and "damn" is a pretty harsh word

4. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

It would be awesome to level the playing field somehow for persons with various disabilities. Most of the solutions I can think of would probably be abused if they were a generally available option. There probably are clever ways of getting around that. If you could have a special Titan with a larger field of vision or a tactical ability for both Titans and Pilots that would give you the larger tags or special easier to see colours, it would be great. Not that you would want to necessarily advertise a disability, but if a Titan had some special marker or shield (maybe something like an Iron Man core reactor glow in a cool colour) which would have a dual purpose of indicating a disability as well as giving extra protection, it might dissuade abuse. I have often wondered how people with limited hand use or vision would do playing. In the end, it is all about FUN and comfort for the player. Good luck with your game, and I hope you do not get discouraged.

5. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

There were, are, (and I'm sure) will continue to be an issue of some sort or another with the s/p. Could make a book of all the threads and keep a copy in the loo.

"damn" is a pretty harsh word. Those amn verbs.;)

6. Dancing Titan

Well...I doo cap in 60
    percent of my games, use I can't see but it's the smart pistol... and my garbage aim lol.
    which Plat form do u play on? If u play on pc then I can pros how u how bad I play
    well i am pretty bad player even when i can see the pilots... my aim is garbage lol btw HUGE NEWS! titanfall's season pass is free on all platforms... get it before it's too late

7. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Xbox one. It is not how good or bad we play because we are really playing against ourselves. It is how much fu you allow yourself to have. That is the real challange. Don't get caught up in the stats. Experiment and do creative things. There is no cap for that!! :cool: