Do you think Respawn should a a Spectate/Spectator option?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by ClaSSyyPilot, Apr 25, 2016.

?

What was your favorite map and why?

Poll closed May 10, 2016.
  1. Airbase

20.0%
  2. Angel City

80.0%
  3. Boneyard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Colony

60.0%
  5. Demeter

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Smugglers cove

40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ClaSSyyPilot

ClaSSyyPilot Generation 3

I would say yes, because that would be very helpful, for casters, events, in the future. Since we will don't know until June 12th what the game will actually look like and have, we are still coming up with cool and awesome ideas!

What would you input be about adding a spectate/spectator option? Would you like too see that happen? Thumbs up on this post if you do!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. ClaSSyyPilot

ClaSSyyPilot Generation 3

3. PT Platinum11

PT Platinum11 Generation 3

Oh man that would make my job as a machinimator so much easier. Respawn was asked about a theater mode/spectator mode in a twitter post leading up to Titanfall's release where they said they didn't have the resources at launch nor did they think there would be an interest for it. They did mention however if there was an outcry for it they would consider placing it in a free update down the line. I would love more than anything for a free cam mode in Titanfall 2. However, given that only a small portion was asking for it in the original game I wouldn't get my hopes up.

4. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

This favourite map thingy doesn't have Training ground which is possibly the purest form of map in the game. It largely level and has three lanes. It is a beautifully pure map and is just wonderful to play on.

5. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Angel City: the light is nice, bright. Lots of different terrains or types of venue to play on. It is a reasonably large map too. But it is a really hard question as each map has its unique fun fathers. It also has sentimental value as it was the first map I played on and immediately fell in love with the game. Kind of like the first kiss.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Yep agree, I do enjoy that map, it's far easier to discuss the ones I don't like actaully...looking at you swampland...god yr awful swampland.

7. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Swampland is so irritating. Definitely my least favorite.

• Like Like x 2
  8. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Agreed!

9. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Angel city is lovely map, such a scope for all kinds of play, and is a nice place to be.

Zone 18 is probably my next favourite, such a raw, manic Pilot slaying map, taking Titan advantage away a fair bit in my opinion.

Smugglers cove is my next favourite, a grower, that also has great flow, great vantage points and in ctf is brilliant.

Then colony. I never liked it at first, as I'd always get my ass whooped. But after watching and emulating the likes of @My Hero Iz Me And unkknown play this map, I have grown to love this one.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

But as for spectate option? Never thought about that, would be pretty awesome for watching competitive events I guess, maybe even training possibilities, (and great for @PT Platinum11 :D)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I don't really think there are any maps that I dislike. Run Off is near the bottom of the list, but I never think 'christ, not that map again'.

As for spectator mode, aye why not. Would be a nice way to push the game towards the very fashionable e-sport scene.