Expedition not working

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Prequel2Sequel, May 15, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Prequel2Sequel

Prequel2Sequel Generation 1

I'm not too sure if this is in the right section, so I apologize if not but I did see others report problems here.

I have purchased and installed expedition, yet when I go to expedition variety pack, it says I do not have the required content. I downloaded it roughly around 10:05 this morning and have repeatedly reset the game as well as the system. Any help or advice at all would be much appreciated! Here's what I see: image.jpg image.jpg

2. SHOTGUN GECKO

SHOTGUN GECKO Generation 1

I am having exactly the same problem after the map pack wasn't even available for most of the day here in the UK. I bought the season pass when I bought the game. It's just taken an eternity to download and I to have the same message saying basically that I don't own it! Arrrrggghhhh!!

3. SHOTGUN GECKO

I am having exactly the same problem after the map pack wasn't even available for most of the day here in the UK. I bought the season pass when I bought the game. It's just taken an eternity to download and I to have the same message saying basically that I don't own it! Arrrrggghhhh!!

4. SHOTGUN GECKO

5. tDesmondJR

tDesmondJR Generation 1

I'm having the same problem as well. Can't figure this out. Season pass...installed. DLC...installed. But I'm getting the same message as you are. Don't know who to blame, respawn or Microsoft.

6. chimpoo

chimpoo Generation 1

having the same issue...someone on another thread says hard reboot of the xb1 helps...will try shortly.

7. xTruThxSeeKeR

xTruThxSeeKeR Generation 2

Reinstall the season pass

8. tDesmondJR

tDesmondJR Generation 1

Yes the hard reset worked for me. Didn't see it here but knew that clearing xb1 cash should work.

9. iMonocyte

iMonocyte Generation 2

I wonder if players are having similar difficulties on PC.

10. tDesmondJR

tDesmondJR Generation 1

Tr
    Try hard reset, it worked 4 me.