Explosives C4

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Trivela, Apr 16, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Trivela

Trivela Generation 1

It is very hard to play domination or CTF with people that just run around with c4 and blowing up everything.
    how about adding perk that will reduce the damage of explosives or just balance c4 by reducing the radius...

2. markforza

markforza Finally got to Gen5
    Elite Pilot

I'm the same as a Lot of players that came across from CoD & I have to admit that in CoD I WAS/STILL IS HOPELESS with C4 but the Satchel Charges just seemed to Click with me! I've even managed to keep 5x Surplus Satchel Burn Cards for Domination I run Explosives Pack & Dead Mans Dick & drop a Satchel at each Flag coz if U get shot U get a nice couple of kills from Dead Mans Dick (Coz It F**ks U!) lol But I DO AGREE that U should be able to Get a Flak Jacket as a Perk, another thing I was saying to a Friend while playing was I'd like to be able to run Extended Mag & Silencer together or even 2x Perk1/Perk2 to mix it up a bit more! I'm pretty sure I'm not the ONLY person who has thought this!!

3. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Perk Kit 2 is pretty pathetic. Only good things are lvl 37+ while perk kit 1 is full of amazing things that it's so hard to choose from!