Far Cry 4

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Sgt_rawk, Jan 20, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I was totally lost for 6 mos on the last Far Cry. I avoided FC4 as it looked like just more of the same. Call me boring but I virtually only play TF other than occasional NHL 15. I still have my day job and I have to prioritize. My sympathies for Jimmah. Been there and done that. I resisted gaming for until I was 60 because I knew once I started I would be lost. However, listening to you all, maybe it is time to spread the wings a little further. Thanks for the kick in the pants. I am surprised no one has mentioned Evolve as a diversion. I think it would be a riot to play that. Might go there next. Any feedback onEvolve? Now back to work.:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

100% on any modern game is a feat to be proud of! I can't remember the last time I managed anything like that..!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

#23 Sgt_rawk, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
    Yeah, I did sleep but I decided to risk my partner and daughter leaving me and just went in on the grind forsaking all other household chores...ha!

The most grindy thing is the masks and the propaganda posters..the most frustrating and annoying thing is the Shangri-La missions, particularly the boss fight at the end, I almost threw my monitor out the window...o_O

P.S Jimmah, you buying battlefield hardline?

4. Jimmah

Jimmah Generation 5

Might get BF Hardline, not sure yet? So many games coming out. decisions decisions.....