Titanfall Feedback for Titanfall 2

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by GhandiMcNabb, Nov 11, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GhandiMcNabb

GhandiMcNabb Generation 1

Thanks for Titanfall, it's awesome. Nice one also for bringing out Frontier Defence. I'm on 360 so not played it yet but can't wait. I hope it will open a new audience for you. I kinda respect your decision to launch as head to head only - nice one for doing something different with the head to head campaign thing but I'm all about the co-op really.
    You've done an amazing job of building a compelling game world (I love the Neil Blomkamp references) and one of my regrets was always that I didn't really get the chance to appreciate it without my sightseeing getting interupted by head trauma courtesy of other players. It took me weeks to notice some of the amazing stuff going on in the sky overhead - and probably still haven't seen it all. Hopefully the odd brief quiet moment in co-op might allow a bit more enjoyment of that.
    Also people on Xbox live don't talk in head to head. Titanfall would be awesome with proper teamwork but, in my experience at least, it rarely happens (except some unspoken co-operation from time to time in CTF and Last Titan standing). Not your fault at all - but I think the co-op mode might help get people talking - and I can now persuade my mate who only plays co-op to buy it. I really hope this gives the community a boost.

One of the best things about Titanfall is the hero moments - that are "all you" not scripted, - wall running across a billboard, dodging fire then jumping 20feet straight into the hatch of your Titan and annihilating everyone, punching other titans off cliffs, rodeos etc those will be so much fun to share in co-op, where they get kinda lost in head to head with randoms.

That and the amazing tactical depth will be superb in co-op, really great job on that.

So can we have co-op in Titanfall 2 from the start? Maybe a persistent world too? Could still keep the "always on" theme but play against bots or people by choice - and get to choose Militia or IMC (Militia all the way!). Would be great to have that thing with each game effecting the war.
    Also - can we have destructible parts on titans? I can see why people avoid that as who wants to be stuck in an imasculated mech with its gun arm shot off - but Titanfall, with all it's tactical options (no gun? Punch, no arms, step on people, or bail and let your Titan distract people) could do it and could add even more depth and immersion.

I have a long term giant robot games habit from pen and paper Battletech, through Mechwarrior, Earthsiege, Mechassault, Chromehounds (hey, I liked it alright, great community and great tactical team play) and Armoured Core (probably some others too).
    Setting nostalgia aside, yours is the best by a country mile. Keep growing it.

PS - So did Frontier Defence come out on 360 yet while I was typing this? .......Had to do something to pass the time.

2. MilladB

MilladB Generation 2

here is my feedback for titanfall in the origin feedback popup:
    It is the most fun I have ever had playing a multiplayer fps. especially the attrition modes, hardpoint domination, and frontier defence. I did't give it a 10/10 because it is a very limited game and has a terrible campaign. There are only 12 guns, one lmg, 4 pistols, 2 smg's, 2 snipers, 1 shot gun... seriously. add some more. also, respawn came up with the smart pistol, come up with another innovative gun like something that can shoot around corners or an explosive wepon, or even just add a pump action shotgun. A good idea to improve the campaign is to add specific story missions with levels designed for the campaign not just multiplayer with exposition. make each level open ended with more than one way to complete it like an option to stealth the level, stomp through it with a titan or taking peole out from a distance with a sniper. also if respawn does decide to make a final boss fight for the campaign, make it similar to shadow of the colossus like fight with a giant titan and multiple week spots each using a different method to get to the week spots (like using stim to climb a building, cloak to run at it and climb up, calling a titanfall over it, luring it to a spot filled with explosives). I feel like titanfall could greatly improve with a sequel that fixes all of these problems. also pack more into each dlc, ten bucks for 3 maps, seriously? oh right, EA. anyway, I would definitely buy the next game if these problems were fixed.

addition: I play on pc and lagoon is a complete lag fest. add an option not to animate water.

3. MilladB

MilladB Generation 2

also upgrade the graphics. the current engine looks like a modified quake engine

4. Lucas hoffmann

Lucas hoffmann Generation 1

Reasons why i will prefer buy a New Titanfall than a new Call of duty!

First of all i am a old cod player... i have in my steam COD MW2, Cod Black Ops, Cod Ghosts, Cod BO2, Cod AW, and now Cod Bo 3

I preordered Black Ops 3 6 monts ago because i liked so much Black Ops 2
    however i am playing the game now and i am getting tired...

What i don't like in Call of duty that i love in titanfall

On titanfall I can select the region of the servers...

That is good for me because i like more to play with americans than brazilians i am brazilian and this is a shame but is true the brazilians are the most bad players in the world they dont care a bit with the fairplay and i think are one of the regions that uses more cheatings.

On titanfall we have just one mode of difficult not Hardcore (that is the mode that i prefer to play on COD, but i stay hours trying to find a game and dont find any game) and normal mode that i hate but this is just the mode where i find matches

PLEASEEE remove normal mode just left the hardcore mode and adjust respawn time not 15 seconds. we want to play not to stay waiting.

Or if you think that this can be a problem just make a survey with the cod players... we will have a pleasure responding what we will like to heave in a new cod

Another incredible thing is one year after the launch of titanfall all expansions are fre FREEE this is amazing

I also bought COD Advanced Warfare and one year after the game launch i cant find matches in both modes... i have just 45 hous of play time on COD AW this number is not so biggest because i dont find matches to play!
    (but i liked more CODAW campaign history than Black ops3)

In another way titanfall stay fully with players
    the first game that i completed all the "prestigie" 10 times is titanfall

I am GEN 10 on titanfall

Please really consider what i said or Call of Duty Will stay losing players to others games

I am a example.

Many thanks

5. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

2014.... over a year old ha