Titanfall Filming In Titanfall, I need better angles

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by PT Platinum11, Oct 16, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PT Platinum11

PT Platinum11 Generation 3

Alright so I'm having a few problems with filming in Titanfall(for a machinima) and I am hoping someone would be able to help me out with it. The way I record is by using the longbow sniper and removing the MiniMap in a custom game lobby and using the 1/3 of the screen on the upper left to record, cutting everything else out. As shown here:
    [​IMG]
    Now while this works great for scenic shots and shots of different varieties for Pilots and Spectres. When recording a Titan the angles are much more restricted, either an angle from the ground looking up at the titan, ontop of a building, or right on focus but halfway across the map. I have looked into the possibility of recording a section from the Titan's perspective and cropping unnecessary bits out like what is displayed above. Or even the possibility of recording while rodeoing a Titan, but there is a message on my screen saying who I am rodeoing. It doesn't say that on other peoples games from what I have seen. Essentially what I am asking is if anyone has any ideas on how to get angles from either on-top of a titan or as the actual Titan. As well if anyone happens to know, how the hell can I turn off elements of the HUD. I have been using Xbox One to record, but if it means more features then I will switch to PC. Any suggestions or ideas help.

On a somewhat un-related note, Here is how I created a Machinima in Titanfall:

• Like Like x 1
  2. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Thanks for sharing this. I was ciriuos about all that. I really love what you have done and cannot wait for the next installment.

3. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

If you need any bodies for filming or just trying to work stuff out, I can help if I'm free!

4. PT Platinum11

PT Platinum11 Generation 3

Thanks man! Always looking for help! :D