Finally made Gen 10

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Bruvas, Oct 2, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CLONED BOBAFETT

CLONED BOBAFETT Generation 3
    Elite Pilot

Thank you for the Congrats Rainman and in turn congrats to you on going GEN 10. They should have a Titanfall Hall of Fame Festival where everyone meets in person and we discuss Titanfall Strategy and Philosophy. We would probably all end up hating each other and saying to ourselves inwardly 'Man what a Prick!' HA! JK

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Atlas

Atlas Generation 1

Ye
    i just need to be MVP 23 more times, what I want to know is when you regen to 10, is there any requirements?

3. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Once you are Gen 10 you no longer need to achieve any challenges as there are no generations above you. It's pure play time!

All the challenges are there mind. They just are not required to Gen up anymore.

4. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I was very tempted to buy my way into GEN 10. Glad I didn't or I wouldn't have gotten that cool Too Legit To Quit achievement. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Pure play time... in the words of the late great Jackie Gleason "How sweet it is.":).

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Hi all, finally finished yesterday, had to get two MVP's and two disarmed to get gen 10, got lucky in one match got both disarmed (same guy twice...ha!) and got the MVP for the game. Second match, decided to pull out all stops, picked a spare stryder, ghost squad and map hack card to put the result beyond doubt, didn't need them all though, dominated in the stryder, stayed alive till my next atlas. The gaming gods smiled, managed to work the spawn at the back of Dig site, one of my worse maps. Ended up going 17-3-21-0. Yes, I did it in style, helped out by the fact that I had a good team and the fact that the opponents were awful, ironically I was dominated for the rest of day, but I didn't care ha! Must stay it's nice to be back to my pub stomp stryder class and my go to AR class.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

congratulations man!!! :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

#48 rainman0211, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
    Way to go Sarge. You really did it in style. Did you do that "Phew" thing and feel like a sense of relief and calm.;) You rock... Rawk.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Thanks Mate...:)
    It was sort of weird actually, I wasn't really trying to finish it up, just go on for a laugh and then realised that I was really close to finishing and had a couple of amazing matches...but yeah, what I liked was going to back to my pub stomp styder and AR class...seems like ages since I have just "played" the game...and thanks mate!

• Like Like x 2
  10. CLONED BOBAFETT

Elite Pilot

Great score man! Welcome to the Forum of Fame!

• Like Like x 1
  11. CLONED BOBAFETT

Elite Pilot

Now that I don't have to drop my Titan on other Titans to Gen Up it seems to happen alot now. The challenges definitely help you get more well-rounded in aspects of the game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Yeah. One of my best scores but I have to say the opposition were pretty awful, they all hung out at the back the map in that gantry near the digger and then kept spawning further up at that building, if you know where I mean. I was on top of their spawn with a stryder with chaingun, they had no chance, they should have spawned out sooner. The spawns are pretty good most of the time but they were a little slow this time.

• Like Like x 1
  13. CLONED BOBAFETT

Elite Pilot

#53 CLONED BOBAFETT, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
    What a bunch of creatons! The Paylehorse and I teamed up and went on a 5 game win streak Sunday which was pretty cool. I had a couple 100+ games on attrition so it was pretty good. I played with this new guy who's good, but He talks the whole time he's playing and I just can't listen to him and play my best at the same time. Don't get me wrong, I do talk but I don't comment on everything I'm doing. Besides the fact a bounty hunter that talks too much is just plain annoying! I have to throw one more funny thing in. I'm playing on Runoff and I eject and land on the tower. Well I'm up there for a while and climbing around and I see a guy crouching up there with his back to me. So I creep up and jumpkick him off the side. Needless to say I just killed my son. The guy's name was BOBA JETT JR! HA! I didn't even know I had a son!

• Like Like x 2
  14. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Congratulations on finding your long lost offspring.:eek: Small titanfall world isn't it.:eek:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. jeff holloway

jeff holloway Generation 2

Can you beat this though

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Hey Jeff, welcome to the forums.

That game mode wouldn't have helped me, and you only got 2 stars man! By the looks of the stats, you need to defend the harvester a bit more

• Like Like x 1
  17. jeff holloway

I got two stars because it was me and another player...thanks for shooting me down by the way maybe you should come play with me and we'll see who has a better score..since you obviously are a better player

• Trolling/Spam Trolling/Spam x 2
  18. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You're right. I shot you down.

'Can you beat this though'

Should we break that down for a second? Firstly, I have NO idea who you are. There's a fantastic introduction section, check it out. Secondly, I replied as politely as I could considering your rather abrupt post on a nonsensical topic considering the thread that you posted it in. Was it intended to be a challenge? Are you trying to brag?

Thirdly, 'since you obviously the better player'. Well, at least you've got 1 thing right.

• Like Like x 2
  19. jeff holloway

I was joking....grow up ...no one cares on here or anywhere else about your foolishness...what are you a toddler?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, I'm 4. Must be the reason I don't get your humour.

• Like Like x 1