Finally!!

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Ik0n88x, Apr 20, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Ha! yes!!!! I did not know frontier defense could help me out all this time! feel like a dick. I wish it could do last titan standing too but I guess I'll just have to plug through that. Still trying the railgun gooser (holy moly) got smashing pilots on the ground or running sorted but up in the air....eh, still going!!

Does that mean there were other challenges that could have been done on Frontier defense? oh well if so I am sure the game play done was worth it.

Thanks heaps for that, sorry I saw you're invite to a match the other day but it wouldn't log me in, kept going on about client synchronization? maybe it's where I am, I can only get on the West US server from down here, even that has a ping over 200, South Central kicks me off too. If I go on the Europe ones, I am here one second, then on the other side of the street the next, everything between didn't happen lol.

Will try to invite you, I think my firewall is a bit of a prick also though, tells me I can't host parties.....what the technology.

Again, thanks for that, pretty stoked got 7 left now hopefully 5 soon, then none before TF2, running out of time!

2. RottweilerluvNZ

Elite Pilot

3. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I think mine is broken...I'm down to needing just a few as well.

For some reason no matter how much I play the campaign on both sides and win every map/mode....it still says I need it....something just isn't right...

4. RottweilerluvNZ

Elite Pilot

5. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Well done! Such a great feelng. Do you have it In you to see how far you can get a second time around before TF2? So much more enjoyable redoing challenges knowing the way. I am sure you ate way too busy though.