First vid...took ages....don't think I'll do that again for a while!

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by RottweilerluvNZ, May 3, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

While I am not an ace I must admit I freak myself out by watching myself, surely I am not the only one that does that.

Hope you enjoy too! lol

That upload studio fandango is for die hards that's for sure! jezz!

If anyone knows how you're supposed to put music to the vids, I'd love to know!

Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
  2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Nice job Rott! I liked when you took that Ronin down. God, I hate Ronins. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. SamWize

SamWize Generation 1

Nice vid man I hate it when an Ion snipes me out of the sky. Adobe Premiere is an easy software to use to build videos on, easy to add music, images etc.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RottweilerluvNZ

Elite Pilot

Oh they're pigs aye, bloody things. But you know what after starting to use it a bit here and there, I've found going up against it you learn a bit better as to how to outsmart the cheeky nimble bugger, which I've found useful. And I did find a use for the Ronin, it's awesome in bounty I don't drop it until the troop drops instead of going up against the titans with it. Easy 500 bucks!!!.

I find the Ion (My fav monster) with extra dash and leading them out into open area is good, laser shot and cannon, dashing left and right boy that racks them up until they die. The Northstar in open ground will smoke one easily, much easier than I thought - probably because when they try and phase into you all you have to do is fly above them. Plus they hate being stuck in one spot with a cluster going off at their feet and they can't get away....lol, god I love that ability. And the charge on the Northstar, well, we all know - gold if it hits. What is it 4 full shots and a Ronin is doomed with a Northstar?.

I seem to die very quickly against though with the Legion & Scorch, probably just me.

I like to have a jam in it now and then, but it's a pig to go against and can ruin your day if the other guy knows what he's doing in it.

Gotta get them out into the open aye, no good going against a Ronin in close quarter I reckon.

Oh well, I better get back to smashing and getting smashed! it's Saturday! TF till Sunday!!

5. RottweilerluvNZ

Elite Pilot

Cool thanks for that I'll have a look at it. Yea, I don't mind shooting pilots but I must admit when an Ion does it to me!!! bluddy buggers!!!! cool additive though the laser shot the Ion's pretty weak with it's cannon so it's a cool side arm for the titan.