For God sake take out the pistol

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by BCBOI87, Jul 28, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jimmah

Jimmah Generation 5

Yeah I know mate, still bit of a shock.

The join dates give it away.

• Like Like x 2
    • Trolling/Spam Trolling/Spam x 1
  2. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

#102 The Juggernaut, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    Ahh what can you do. Look on the brightside, this thread is one of the most active threads in awhile and even though it isn't that pleasant the messing around part of it was fun. Just think of this thread as the place were all the rough housing goes in while the other threads are filtered out of that rough housing and still have that oh-so-delicious atmosphere we all want in a community forum.
    In other words this thread is the ghettos of the forum but it can only get better out of 'ghettos'. And oh it does!
    Edit----
    Yea the join dates. Long term members against the post count <10 members lookin' to cause trouble in a place were the newest members shouldn't be rushing into i.e. SP forum. At least have a introduction thread for yourself lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

TL;DR...ha! Seriously, Amen dude...well done.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

It's been a fun thread tbh. No need for name calling mind you. That's when online banter becomes personal, but people will always have differing opinions I suppose.

Just need to make sure they all agree with me at the end though :)

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. kickbuttpotato

kickbuttpotato Generation 2

Well, I was able to play the TitanFall because of the recent free two-day promotion. Actually meant to get the game and try it out but... forgot.

Anyways I went through the tutorial, got in game and my first death was from an idiot jumping and running around me constantly until he locked on and killed me with his smart pistol. Seriously. 1/2 of my deaths have been from people doing this over and over and over again. All this BS about it being short range? No way. One guy I didn't even see because he was further away and locked on to me. No way that this thing is short range. Alm0st every time it's the same technique. Double jump and sprint around the target until you get all 3 locks. Double jumping and sprinting myself while trying to shoot while YOU'RE moving AND your target, it's pretty damn hard. But for the guy with the smart pistol? Pffft.

I know there's gonna be some troll out there that says "Then use it." Which is entirely the wrong idea to go about this. We're supposed to nerf our customizability to be able to combat with a cheap weapon that takes close to no skill for a kill? Really now.

Overall I've loved this game, which I regret putting it to the back of my mind. It does COD better than COD. Put some Hawken mech elements in there and you've got yourself a badass 2 different gameplay experiences in one game. At the same time.

Just hate the smart pistol. I really do.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

:eek::D

Ok guys, who's making the new accounts and posting in this thread?

Come on, this has to be the case!!??

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. kickbuttpotato

Yes... because God forbid someone to make an account to voice their opinion on the forums!

• Like Like x 2
  8. The Juggernaut

Ok now you really sound like the other new account that was in this thread...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. kickbuttpotato

Tell me you guys are just trolling... seriously.

That or you're both idiots.

• Trolling/Spam Trolling/Spam x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. The Juggernaut

Funny. The other guy with around the same join date stopped posting and then you started posting messages complaining about what he was bitchin' about saying the SP needs to be 'nerfed' Then you start insulting us immediately and that Angus6611 guy starts marking EVERYONES comments as 'trolling' without posting. Both of you also never made a attempt in the 'introduction' thread were every new member goes.... besides you 2.
    Stop making new accounts. Thanks for the negative ratings <3

• Like Like x 3
  11. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I got a like today! Possibly pressed the wrong button.

Anyway @Angus6611 bygones be bygones and all that. Join in some other threads and chill. You'll find that we're not the mugs you think we are and might just even enjoy it here!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. kickbuttpotato

#112 kickbuttpotato, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
    Coincidence on the join date. But isn't what this thread is all about? Ranting about the Smart Pistol? You'd kinda expect people to have some agreements/disagreements on opinions... as well as similar ideas.

Started insulting you? I just said that you're either trolling or both idiots. It's how you see yourself as to which one you'll be.

Anyways, I found this thread and immediately made an account and posted. Just because we've both skipped introductions unlike the rest of the young lads that join. I'm sure there are plenty of others that have done the same. For the negative ratings, Didn't rate em pal. But you're welcome anyways lol... but have a like instead ;)

So you're basically a naive sort who bases on rash assumptions and mere coincidences and doesn't even think about the concept that this thread is for ranting and sorts and opinions and people have similar views.

Whatever you choose to believe I suppose. It's just baffles me how incompetent you are on comprehension in simple matters.

^ Now that is insulting, which is also your fault for being such a poor presenter. But I suppose you don't care anyways: "Bla Bla you hate me or you love me."

Such a friendly person you are. Looking forward to sitting down and having a cup of coffee with you one day :)

@Bruvas Suppose I won't let one bad apple ruin the bunch as well. Guess I'll head over to the introduction thread to legitimize myself for those still confused or wanting to argue otherwise.

Still gotta wonder why the hell you guys would think that guy would make another account just to say the same thing anyways lol
    What would he have to gain from that???

13. The Juggernaut

Thanks pal. Not like the Internet's said that 1 billion times before. I guess this is the 1 billionth and 1th time :)
    I am looking forward to that coffee thought. Better live up to that promise ;)
    Welcome to the community!

• Like Like x 3
  14. Sulq

Sulq Generation 5

Omg, you are so lucky. I keep getting trolling votes on mine.

• Like Like x 2