Freshly Squeezed Challenge

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by VelocityVO2, May 19, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VelocityVO2

VelocityVO2 Generation 2

Best weapon recommendations for the Stryder Freshly Squeezed Challenge? Oh and of course every enemy Titan is an Ogre.

2. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Using the Stryders mobility is the key, I have been owned by a Stryder in capable hands more than I can remember, its about not being hit in the Stryder, so any weapon works. Dance lots and keep firing...or alternatively approach when they are weak. I use all the chassis but have not done enough practice in Stryders to be really effective but the kids who dance and don't get hit win everytime. One on One in a stryder, you shouldn't lose against an ogre.

When I have been effective is when I've used the 40mm cannnon and just kept moving around the ogre, its powerful enough to take down shields quick, burst helps as well...I am sure there is a Stryder aficionado who can elighten both of us to the art of it...:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. VelocityVO2

VelocityVO2 Generation 2

4. Wickerman

Wickerman Generation 4

Use Big Punch, too. Helps a lot for that challenge

• Like Like x 2
  5. SgtPain

SgtPain Generation 4

I'm on this now.
    Once I get all my chaingun kills with the titan I can concentrate on it fully.
    I find that trying to do both challenges at once is counter productive; as I lose chaingun kills to punches and I get no where with either.

But I am in no rush. After I finished with the G2A4 I unleashed the Kraber AP. What a BEAST of a gun that is!

• Like Like x 2
  6. TuffMeetsClassy

TuffMeetsClassy NYC Native, OIF VET, Trainer, Professional Muter
    Elite Pilot

one of my personal favs. and as @Sgt_rawk dancing is the key especially when you can end up behind a slower enemy opponent with the Big Punch. This comes in handy when facing multiple enemy titans at once as well....or for me it does. Once you figure out your own way tho you're golden:D

• Like Like x 1
  7. CasendraMars

CasendraMars Generation 4

haha looks like we are doing the same challenge again ;)...like @Sgt_rawk said, I circle around the Titans a lot, specifically toward Ogre since they are slow. The crucial part for me was the "Dash Core" once I activated it I annoyed the other Titans quite often, I even got a message from an opponent telling me to stop circling around him, it was annoying..lol I use chaingun with extended Mag, so far has been effective. Just be careful don't dash yourself to death (off the cliff), Dash Core makes your Stryder line he's going insane....:)

• Like Like x 1
  8. VelocityVO2

VelocityVO2 Generation 2

sounds hilarious..."please stand still so I can kill your Titan" Yah, ok...

9. VelocityVO2

VelocityVO2 Generation 2

all great ideas. kinda thinking about trying these

10. VelocityVO2

VelocityVO2 Generation 2

yah I agree. I love titanfall and the challenges but sometimes I feel like its overkill. Can be a challenge in of itself to manage when to do what

11. chejose

chejose Generation 2

I love the stryder, i use the bash and dash routine. I find an already weak titan, or a titan already fighting another titan, and flank them and unleash quad rockets close up or from behind, then before they have a chance to turn around i use the stryde dash to get away and flank them again and repeat the process. 8/10 times it works unless you get caught in the cross fire.

• Like Like x 1
  12. VelocityVO2

VelocityVO2 Generation 2

Hi, just wanted to stop by and mention that I polished off the Freshly squeezed executions and Regenerated to 8. Only to find that Gen. 8 has more Titan Executions. Lol. Happy Friday!

• Like Like x 1
  13. UKCowboy74

UKCowboy74 Generation 4

lol Don't want to put a Downer on you but so does Gen 9 ;) lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. VelocityVO2

VelocityVO2 Generation 2

hahahaha, that's cool. Have some sort of experience now. Just was hilarious working with the Stryder.

15. CRUCIAL

CRUCIAL Generation 4

You'll miss that Stryder was you have to do it in an Ogre !

16. CasendraMars

Congrats..looks like you are one step ahead of me again on regen...I completed my Stryder but kinda struggling with that G2A4 rifle...really hate it...still got some more to go....ugghhhhh

• Like Like x 1
  17. VelocityVO2

VelocityVO2 Generation 2

every new challenge is just that a challenge. Getting to know the best route to accomplish them is half the battle. But these forums and all you wonderful Pilots shed new light on how to complete them.

I'm at Generation 8 level 50 waiting to polish off the 100 wins challenge. Other than that ready for Generation 9.

18. CasendraMars

Indeed, that's what makes it fun and I actually enjoy those challenges now, getting to know which weapon is best to be equipped on which map has becoming very useful. Of course, just like you said, thanks to many pilots tips and tricks here and made it much easier to complete. :) I am also now on Gen 8 working toward that 100 win, wondering which one of us will regen to 9 first...lol. Good Luck Mr. VelocityVO2 ;).

• Like Like x 1
  19. Achmed is here

Achmed is here Generation 4

equip the stryder with chain gun and rapid fire and as other's have said dance around your enemy
    use electric smoke and Rocket salvo i don't recommend using big punch unless you want to punch the enemy titan into your already deployed electric smoke

20. VelocityVO2

VelocityVO2 Generation 2

well in no time (my dear) I shot up to level 50 and have all required challenges completed except for the 100 wins (52/100) and 50 Look Out Below (17/50) Challenges. May I recommend, my good Pilot friend, trying Last Titan Standing, with a good team, to help complete the 100 wins. You can severely cut the gametime in half with a 4 Round Win with Titans. All the best!