Game Play Questions

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by Kingkat54, Dec 19, 2013.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

As a PC game player, I have a few questions.
    Since the game is going to be "constantly-on-line", and it will be MP only, will I be able to:

Log in and play alone? or will I have to wait for a certain number of players before a match starts?
    If a few friends and I, who are in a clan, will we be able to play together as a team, or will the game distribute us on each side?
    Sometimes I do not have several hours that I can devote to playing the game. I may just want to play for an hour or so. These are some questions I have and I have not found any answers yet.

Still looking forward to this game.
    Oh, and the clan I may create...? It will certainly be called the OMC. (Old Man Clan)

Receding hair line, expanding waist line, and alcohol while gaming is a must!

2. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

All good questions, but I afraid we don't have the answers just yet. It seems likely that we'll have some sort of "bot" mode, but we're still awaiting confirmation on that.

I'm expecting there to be a blowout of information that discusses the various modes outside of the story-driven multiplayer mode we've seen so far.

3. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

I think the support from the PC community will be very important to this game's success. Especially in the area of dedicated user side servers. I bet we see a lot of info next month, after the holidays.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Bumping this thread, because I think this is still good information we don't know about yet.

5. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

6. KingOfGaems

KingOfGaems Helpin' you in the best way, day by day.
    Elite Pilot

Hopefully they will be releasing a lot of this information this up and coming week with the Titanfall Beta Information also. Who knows!

I for sure want some answers.