Game preference COD or Titanfall Beta

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by Raging Pillow X, Feb 26, 2014.

?
  1. Titanfall Beta Only

83.3%
  2. COD Ghosts w/ all current DLC

8.3%
  3. I have not played both games

8.3%
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Raging Pillow X

Raging Pillow X Generation 3

my poll has been up for about 36 hours on both forums. Still not a single vote for CoD. not looking good for them

2. WidowMakerSCOUT

WidowMakerSCOUT Generation 2

Titanfall all the way. After hundreds of hours with MW, MW2,and BO, I am burned out. It NEVER changed. Tired of it. Titanfall is new, different, and I had a shit ton of fun in the beta.

3. Georgaki

Georgaki Generation 1

What I felt about it was that Titanfall (Titan)fell into the perfect place between the mindless 'fastest-finger-first' gameplay of COD, and the supreme skills of the best Halo guys. There's definitely room for all three.

4. ZJP

ZJP Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Give it a few weeks. You'll stop hearing "oh TItanfall is casual. Anyone can pick it up." and instead hear "Holy SHIT you should see what these guys can do....but yeah, it's accessible to newcomers."

5. Georgaki

Georgaki Generation 1

It'll be like playing bass: easy to start, but murder to master. I am so looking forward to having my ass kicked by some of you guys! :-D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gaming To Excess

Gaming To Excess Generation 5

Story sounds familiar lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Force58

Force58 Generation 2

Nooooo question at all, Titanfall Beta all the way!!!! I've probably only put in 20-30 hours of COD MP, and it was ok, but in no way did it captivate me like TF's Beta did. Seriously, if only the TF Beta were available and they up'd the level cap to, say, 100, I'd be all over it and hard pressed to play anything else.

Cheers

8. KingOfGaems

KingOfGaems Helpin' you in the best way, day by day.
    Elite Pilot

Why would this even be a question? :p

Titanfall beta is OF COURSE gonna win. Especially coming from PC. Ghosts was horrid: badly optimized, nobody even plays it anyways! I just want Titanfall D:

9. GammonMaster

GammonMaster O.G. Original Gamer Before Platform Shoes, Baby!
    Elite Pilot

COD is just the same old thing, year after year and I have finally burned out on it.
    Titanfall saved my MP experience entirely! I was headed back to SP only before this...

10. Knighty

Knighty Generation 2

Defo titanfall for me, I didn't get black ops last year as it was the same as all the others and I got ghosts this year being very naive.. It's absolute cack! Same as all the others, I don't know how IW still exist..

11. P0pSh0t21

P0pSh0t21 P0p them all!
    Elite Pilot

COD is a dying breed id say in the next 5 years or so its player base is going to start dropping off. And its going to be BF4 and Titanfall that picks them all up

12. xChrisOuld

xChrisOuld Generation 2

For me COD is already a dead breed, TF & BF4 will pick up alot of players, but if a HALO 2 remake does hit XB1 in November it will be interesting to see how many old school gamers go back there. I know i will!

13. chejose

chejose Generation 2

I still play COD, but the lag kills me. 70% of time i get a shit connection and i just can't handle that, the best thing about Titan fall is the dedicated servers. Makes a huge difference.

14. Raging Pillow X

Raging Pillow X Generation 3

This is not going to be a very popular opinion on this site, but i think i would choose cod right now. I have been playing titanfall and it is getting a bit boring. Very few online have mics. Everyone gets a titan sucks imo. I think they should be rewards reserved for better players. Winning or losing is really no big deal because 90% of the time my teammates are retarded. There is no metagame like clan wars that cod has implemented. There isnt even a ranking system like what was done in Halo 2. There really is almost no consequence or benefit to winning a match.

The game mechanics are the best that i have ever played but the lack of any reward besides a stupid number next to your name is becoming very boring for me. Hopefully Respawn eventually finishes the game and it has something that makes the game more competitive. Sorry in advance for how many people are going to become defensive.