Generation 5...

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by VelocityVO2, May 6, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VelocityVO2

VelocityVO2 Generation 2

Between the multiple missed Goosers and the Arc Cannon epic, super-slow reloads if I make it to Generation 6 will be a miracle.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Jedi Minds ABZ

Jedi Minds ABZ Generation 2

Don't worry team up with a good team the ARC Cannon is poor you have to pick of weak titans. Use the chain gun however one or dashed way with and extended magazines your should do it. It also does help if your get hit as it knocks your aim off. Just think of the players that had to do 50 kills

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. VelocityVO2

VelocityVO2 Generation 2

all true. I know just takes time. I also just unlocked the Capacitor for the Arc Cannon but still with no firepower while waiting for the reload you're kinda helpless and you can't fire too many rockets otherwise you Doom the titan too early. And Last Titan Standing can go from a long range battle to a cqb in an instant and waiting for a reload is an eternity

4. KilaRoach

KilaRoach Generation 2

I found that once I was able to install the Capacitor and with liberal use of the Particle Wall I was much more effective with the Arc Canon.

5. CasendraMars

CasendraMars Generation 4

I just got out off the Gooser Hell over the weekend after weeks of trying, I feel ur pain, it doesn't take a miracle, BUT 80% luck and 20% skill IMHO. I tried every combo, you just have to find the right one for you..i got one with Arc Canon, the rest with chaingum+extended mag.....with the right team (if you have someone who can partner with you and doom the titan to give u time dash back and look up and shoot would be super helpful), I got 3 in 3 games back to back in one night after many weeks getting none, so I am sure you can do it in no time...:).

6. VelocityVO2

VelocityVO2 Generation 2

its a good mix of things that helped. Got my 5th Gooser. Thanks to all for the help/hints

7. VelocityVO2

VelocityVO2 Generation 2

you said it. I became a real try-hard. But finally nailed it with the arc cannon. Right place right time...thank goodness it was only 5...thanks

8. CasendraMars

Yeah!!!! Congrats!!! Now u can put the Gooser hell behind and enjoy doing the Brain. Surgeon....let the real fun time begins....lol

9. VelocityVO2

VelocityVO2 Generation 2

hahaha, beat ya to it. I already posted a question as to what all you pilots are using before you unlock the LMG at lvl 39. Seems the carbine and autopistol are working well just wondered if the shotgun or smg might be better for rodeoing/dooming challenge.

10. CasendraMars

LOL....personally I like the shotgun(my choice of weapon) and RE-45 pistol combo, while shotgun has a slower fire rate than say SMG or Carbine, but it costs the most damage, after you finish the clip switch over to RE45, 2-3 more clips it's dead. I love the Brain Surgeon challenge, got 11 in 3 games before my Xbox One was doomed...lol....and oh AMPED weapons help lots, always equip then when u have it.

11. VelocityVO2

VelocityVO2 Generation 2

good call on the amped cards. Shotgun. That's exactly why I asked. Will try it. I saw some videos of the level 39 LSG and it wrecks a titan in seconds. So, your One died? Wtf? Red ring?

12. CasendraMars

yah the LMG is a good one, I used it while stuck on Gen 5 just for fun.. one clip they are dead, assuming you don't get electric smoke out or punched to death by their teammates....lol I personally still like shotgun, not a great LMG user, still wanna play the game u know...;)......oh..not even red ring..just black hole of doom.....lol...sucks I know...got out of the Gooser hell right into can't play hell until the new one arrives....i will be back with vengeance.....hahaha...

13. VelocityVO2

VelocityVO2 Generation 2

well that's Cray Cray. Hopefully warranty is still valid. I'm still on 360. Boooo. Soon. Really want all that Titanfall gear like the controller and Turtle beach Atlas headset. I'm still hoping that someway/somehow that the Respawn Titanfall themed Xbox will be available someday as a limited edition.

14. CasendraMars

LOL..think they are working on the Titanfall limited edition Xbox One...:) yah thankfully warranty is valid plus a free month of Gold..;)....yah..Titanfall controller pretty nice to look at as I got one..hehehe...

15. VelocityVO2

VelocityVO2 Generation 2

took a nite off Titanfall to chill. Went all hard for a few days there. Instead of playing I watched gamers streaming Titanfall on Twitch. So many late nites up with my Titans. Lol. It's Friday and prepped for hours and hours tonite altho I'm ready rite meow!

16. CasendraMars

Man I am itching to play yet my new One still enroute...:'(..... have fun with ur Titan and blast those enemy titans brains out this weekend...XD

17. VelocityVO2

VelocityVO2 Generation 2

hahaha, I will. Can't wait. Got my coffee or my Mt. Dew Baja Blast and I'm ready. I can usually Regenerate in 3 days. And any Challenge is easier than the Gooser that we both finally nailed! Have a wonderful Friday!

• Like Like x 1
  18. BallisticDad

BallisticDad Played the very first FPS! *Duck Hunt*
    Elite Pilot

#18 BallisticDad, May 9, 2014
    Last edited: May 9, 2014
    Im Gen 5 now, and stuck at 50.

I just finished my Arc Cannon and I still have my Gooser left. I am hoping, once I change my focus to goosers (with my xo-16), ill have them done tonight.

19. BallisticDad

BallisticDad Played the very first FPS! *Duck Hunt*
    Elite Pilot

On a side note: @CasendraMars why dont you set up an avatar?

20. CasendraMars

:) kewl kewl... don't forget to equip those AMPED weapons... have a blast (no punt intended lol)....u 2 have a great c weekend Gen6 pilot....cheers