Graphical Issues Make it Unplayable For Me

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by mountainDuwe, Feb 15, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KingOfGaems

KingOfGaems Helpin' you in the best way, day by day.
    Elite Pilot

Yeah. I played Beta and streamed it @60fps on stream and ingame. Now I can barely play it on maps other than Angel City. Vince has tweeted they are looking into performance.

2. Robert Starcher

Robert Starcher Generation 1

Awesome as long as I can play it I'm fine with it. Been waiting for this for a long time. I'm just waiting for the drivers to download.

3. D2ultima

D2ultima Generation 4

I'm telling you right now, it isn't a high priority for them. The fact that the "beta" had better performance than the final game reinforces the fact that the "beta" was a release candidate build chosen for stability, which is why some things are even missing from the final release (like the ability to take raw mouse input or the ability to turn on triple-buffering vsync). If they really cared, it'd be fixed already. Xbox 1 had more than one patch already, if I remember correctly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. blizzardrealms

blizzardrealms Generation 1

#64 blizzardrealms, Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
    i am using an AMD HD 7730M series , (dell laptop i7 ) ... i have the exact same problems but my Amd catalyst control center had a problem for sometime now and it cant be opened ! so how do i fix this problem , any solutions? i just updated my driver , all settings are on low and i have smooth fps just everything is distorted.. the game runs good just not sure whether its running on my amd or my intel hd

5. Schuyler Ostrander

Schuyler Ostrander Generation 2

Its disappointing I have a state of the art gaming PC and am forced to turn down settings to get 60 fps.

Fix the SLI / Crossfire problem!!!

6. Kaeldian

Kaeldian Generation 2

I got the same artifacting (which is what you are seeing) issues when I played Bioshock Infinite with my GTX 560 Titan. Turned out to be an overheating issue.

I'd do standard heat-related troubleshooting. (if the machine is on all the time, turn it off for a good couple hours) Play with the side of the machine removed, give it a good blow out with compressed air, perhaps aim a fan on it. If it clears the problem, you need to improve your ventilation (don't forget to clean the fan and fins on the graphics card)

7. Fir3w01f13

Fir3w01f13 Generation 1

Slk187 I did what u said but I still have problems. I have a Lenovo idea pad y510p with a GeForce graphics card

8. Fir3w01f13

Fir3w01f13 Generation 1

Do I have to maybe restart my computer to make the changes?

9. RippinYa2Shreds

RippinYa2Shreds Generation 1

Turning off v-sync worked fine for me :) with my crossfire setup 7870's.

10. Timdor

Timdor Generation 1

This!

It seems to be a combination of a horribly optimized final release of Titanfall, lack of SLI/Crossfire support by Titanfall, and no optimized drivers from nVidia yet. I'm not sure why, nVidia usually puts out drivers very quickly for new big title releases. Kind of disappointing as the reason I go to nVidia is generally they have better drivers.

The combination of these issues is really upsetting and makes me not even want to play until the issue gets addressed. Of course it's nice to know that Respawn knows about the issues but it would be even better if they kept us more in the loop as to when we can expect our PCs to run as expected considering their game is crippled for a lot of people atm.

11. Slickdevil08

Slickdevil08 Generation 3

my system runs the game great but my big issue is why in the hell does my game lag for about the 10 seconds and then all the sudden its fixxed and only does this like twice a game.

12. RippinYa2Shreds

RippinYa2Shreds Generation 1

How do I get my money back? Paid $60.00 for a game that I can't even play due to graphics.

13. Kaeldian

Kaeldian Generation 2

I'm starting to get the artifacting in Titanfall as well. However, it only occurs after I've played the game awhile. This leads me to believe this is probably a heating issue.

14. Slickdevil08

yeah what card are you using?

15. Kaeldian

Kaeldian Generation 2

#75 Kaeldian, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
    GTX 650 Ti

Run at 1680X1050 resolution with most settings on high (not insane) with Anti-Aliasing off and texture filtering at Bilinear.

16. Slickdevil08

who is the manufacture of the card? EVGA?

17. JayBucRaw

JayBucRaw Generation 1

Hello. I have a Radeon HD 4870x2 like some people had. My game was glitching on fullscreen until I disabled Catalyst AI. Just wanted to offer that as a suggestion in case anyone else is going through this because it got on my nerves.

18. Dahma730

Dahma730 Generation 1

This worked to perfection, You are now my hero, Thanks

19. BMT

BMT Generation 1

Hey folks. Just bought Titanfall, have this problem. Spent the last few hours trying to fix it. Have an Acer V3-571G laptop with an Nvidia GT 630M. Have tried literally every solution. Stuff like the main fix: making sure the Nvidia control panel has set the Nvidia GPU as the default GPU for Titanfall. Tried setting AA to forced off. Tried setting AA to forced 2x. Had it off in-game. Tried setting the graphics to low, medium, high with different combinations of the control panel AA. Tried changing the Intel power management settings (setting to maximum battery according to some tip I found). Pretty much nothing works. Graphics drivers are up to date. Help :(

20. Natemare117

Natemare117 Generation 1

Same here except I'm playing it on intel HD 4000 and I don't understand what to do nor how to do it, "instruction manual" please?